Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

talked with one of my Oregon friends last night

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
1. He said "if that first down wasn't overturned you guys win the game."

2. He said, "Was Sark crying at the end of the game? It sure looked like he was crying."

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    1. Agree with the Duck

2. Sark is a sissy faggot
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    1. There's no way of knowing. The game probably goes to OT...assuming Sark doesn't get cute and our idiot kicker doesn't miss because of the grass at Stanford Stadium.
    2. Yes, yes he was.
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

Did he say anything about folks in Eugene taking notice of the resurgance of UW football? Was he concerned?

Doog post o' the day!

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

2. He said, "Was Sark crying at the end of the game? It sure looked like he was crying."

Did he say anything about folks in Eugene taking notice of the resurgance of UW football? Was he concerned?
    No, but he did ask me if Kim was still kissing Sark's ass.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    He's right, UW goes into score without overtime.

Stanford was winded.

Stanford was badly out of formation on the 4-10 "catch" ... it would have been a free play. And most of the receivers would not have been covered.
    DingaLing said:

Doog post o' the day!

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

DingaLing said:

Doog post o' the day!

Actually, this is a double nested whoosh, as you were just whooshed by my post that you whooshed.

Think Inception meets Doogman.
    DingaLing said:

DingaLing said:

Doog post o' the day!

Actually, this is a double nested whoosh, as you were just whooshed by my post that you whooshed.

How do you know my post didn't make this a triple nested whoosh?

DingaLing said:

DingaLing said:

Doog post o' the day!

How do you know my post didn't make this a triple nested whoosh?
    Fuck!
  • DingaLing said:

Doog post o' the day!

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around Husky Football. We're looking to create a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. The majority of posters are very passionate about Husky Football and that will show itself in the types of dialogue featured here. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

Does anyone have a picture of Sark wiping away his tears?
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Am I losing my mind? I know the game ended on the 1st down takeaway by the replay officiating, but I thought we were on the previous possession going in for a possible score, TD or FG, with under two minutes left when KP's pass was tipped by a Stanford DE and intercepted........ our left tackle having completely whiffed on his block (how does that happen?) allowing the DE to get his hands up far enough for the tip. Game over! God, I hope I don't have to watch the replay of the last few minutes of that fucked-up loss.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

Am I losing my mind? I know the game ended on the 1st down takeaway by the replay officiating, but I thought we were on the previous possession going in for a possible score, TD or FG, with under two minutes left when KP's pass was tipped by a Stanford DE and intercepted........ our left tackle having completely whiffed on his block (how does that happen?) allowing the DE to get his hands up far enough for the tip. Game over! God, I hope I don't have to watch the replay of the last few minutes of that fucked-up loss.

Don't forget the left tackle, I think Atoe was in at the time - does anyone know why? - simply stared at the ball up in the air and did nothing to react to it. He lacked the awareness to know that once the ball is tipped, you can start tackling mother fuckers or better yet, make a play for the ball to prevent the turnover.

That fucking play right there reminded me of Price's fumble in the red zone (maybe even inside the 5 yard line) against USC last year.