Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks Cardinal game thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Bevell's prowess is shining through

In defense of BevellFS, the entire offense is built on Russell's mobility. Running game is built on the read option, passing game is built on Russ's ability to avoid the rush. Even the roster is built on that (cheapest OL in the league).

With Russ moving like DDY the entire offense is worthless.

First you have to have a running back that wasn't picked from a PS to have a running game

Second, It doesn't matter if you have Randall Cunningham back there, if you have an Oline as shitty as Seattle's that has to deal with crowd noise, even prime Randall Cunningham will get beat like a drum. You are correct that cap issues, due to gross overspending on players like Richard Sherman, has left Seattle with PS Olineman. But Petey loves his shiny defense. Even when their highest paid player sucks ass.
    You're an idiot.
    The Atlanta receiving corps and the PS Card receiver that should have went house call in the OT before their shanked FG snickers in your general direction.

But I know... I know... It's only 2 bad games right?
  • Options

Seattle is Super Bowl bound.

Minnesota and Seattle are the only teams in football that can get doubled up in time of position and yards and still play to a draw on the road. Wilson with a bum ankle >>>> Bradford separates the two teams. Nobody else in the NFC is even in Seattle's league.

Hooks on Parade!!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

In defense of BevellFS, the entire offense is built on Russell's mobility. Running game is built on the read option, passing game is built on Russ's ability to avoid the rush. Even the roster is built on that (cheapest OL in the league).

First you have to have a running back that wasn't picked from a PS to have a running game

Second, It doesn't matter if you have Randall Cunningham back there, if you have an Oline as shitty as Seattle's that has to deal with crowd noise, even prime Randall Cunningham will get beat like a drum. You are correct that cap issues, due to gross overspending on players like Richard Sherman, has left Seattle with PS Olineman. But Petey loves his shiny defense. Even when their highest paid player sucks ass.
    You're an idiot.
    The Atlanta receiving corps and the PS Card receiver that should have went house call in the OT before their shanked FG snickers in your general direction.

He was actually very good in both of those games. Not two bad games, one bad play. He's been excellent this season, as per usual.

Also, he's not the highest paid player on the team.

Oh for two.
  • Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

You're an idiot.

He was actually very good in both of those games. Not two bad games, one bad play. He's been excellent this season, as per usual.

Oh for two.
    Who on the Defense is paid more than Sherman?

So when Sherman lets 2 Falcon receivers run down the field untouched for TD's... that's a good game???

Hook on bruh!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2016
    salemcoog said:

Seattle is Super Bowl bound.

Minnesota and Seattle are the only teams in football that can get doubled up in time of position and yards and still play to a draw on the road. Wilson with a bum ankle >>>> Bradford separates the two teams. Nobody else in the NFC is even in Seattle's league.

Hooks on Parade!!!!
    I'm a Stealer(LOL) fan but still...
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

You're an idiot.

Oh for two.

So when Sherman lets 2 Falcon receivers run down the field untouched for TD's... that's a good game???

Hook on bruh!
    You said highest paid player on the team, not highest on the defense.

Keep pressing.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

You're an idiot.

Oh for two.

Hook on bruh!
    Learn what a coverage breakdown is before popping off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's get a REAL coog here
  • Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

You're an idiot.

Oh for two.

Hook on bruh!
    You said highest paid player on the team, not highest on the defense.

Keep pressing.
    But Petey loves his shiny defense. Even when their highest paid player sucks ass.

I could see how a burnout like Race couldn't comprehend I was talking about defense, but I know you haven't fallen that far???
  • Options
    edited October 2016

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

You're an idiot.

Oh for two.

Hook on bruh!
    Oh so it was just a bad scheme,,, both times.

Not a fucktard letting his man run free... both times?

Got it.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    salemcoog said:

I could see how a burnout like Race couldn't comprehend I was talking about defense, but I know you haven't fallen that far???

Okay that one's on me, you win that.

You're still a damn fool if you really think the man Aaron Rodgers is afraid to throw at "sucks ass", but that's your issue.
  • Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Okay that one's on me, you win that.

You're still a damn fool if you really think the man Aaron Rodgers is afraid to throw at "sucks ass", but that's your issue.
    Leave Olivia Alone!!!!!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't understand the point of this argument. From what I understand, the only loss the seahawks have is against the rams.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

You're an idiot.

Oh for two.

Hook on bruh!
    Oh so it was just a bad scheme,,, both times.

Not a fucktard letting his man run free... both times?

Got it.
    Do you seriously not understand the difference between a bad scheme and a communication problem?