Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon is 14.5 point favorites

Comments

• I still blame you for ending the season.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I still blame you for ending the season.

blame sark, UW should've won by 2 scores and nothing would've mattered
  • dhdawg said:

Oh, I blame Sark. But your timing in the game thread about turnovers was impeccable, and I'm not gonna let you live it down.
  • dhdawg said:

Oh, I blame Sark. But your timing in the game thread about turnovers was impeccable, and I'm not gonna let you live it down.
    Well if UW wins I'm not going to let either of you back on the bandwagon!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    I think Race predicting victory this week has sealed UW's fate.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dhdawg is the worst kind of Huskie fan and probably just another coog/duck troll trying to make us look bad.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    Aliotti owns Stevie. Saturday's game was decided the day after your Baylor loss, when Seven didn't get his walking papers.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Canard said:

Aliotti owns Stevie. Saturday's game was decided the day after your Baylor loss, when Seven didn't get his walking papers.

Is Aliottie coyotie your new head coach or are you stuck with coordinator one-on-one versus coordinator? It is true that Sark lost everything he had which never was much at the Alamo. Be sure to bring plenty of duck bibs for another cupcake feasting at the Zone while we renew ancient dreams of crispy duck past. The new visiter's rather smallish section has moved to the southeast corner closest to the gourmet fast food.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I predicted win in the fall. Guess I really helped to seal fate too. 14.5 is right. UW scores 30-35/game. Oregon will lay 45-50(or more) We need a ST score, and 2 scores on turnovers. We CANNOT beat them straight up. But our defense is playing better than any other in the country (right now). Hard game to handicap. Oregon has played NOBODY, and Mariota has not played a difficult road game yet (USC didn't count, that crowd is muted ) Mariota is going to be tested
  • I think Race predicting victory this week has sealed UW's fate.

I predicted win in the fall. Guess I really helped to seal fate too. 14.5 is right. UW scores 30-35/game. Oregon will lay 45-50(or more) We need a ST score, and 2 scores on turnovers. We CANNOT beat them straight up. But our defense is playing better than any other in the country (right now). Hard game to handicap. Oregon has played NOBODY, and Mariota has not played a difficult road game yet (USC didn't count, that crowd is muted ) Mariota is going to be tested

PL_SS made a post with decent football analysis!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

Canard said:

Is Aliottie coyotie your new head coach or are you stuck with coordinator one-on-one versus coordinator? It is true that Sark lost everything he had which never was much at the Alamo. Be sure to bring plenty of duck bibs for another cupcake feasting at the Zone while we renew ancient dreams of crispy duck past. The new visiter's rather smallish section has moved to the southeast corner closest to the gourmet fast food.

I can usually sort of decipher what Tailgater is saying but no dice....
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

He played in the Fiesta Bowl which was 70/30 Kansas St support.