Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a better HC, but...

I find it funny that most of us were predicting a plunger raping... saying Sark wouldn't keep it close.

He did keep it close.

Now we are all pissed that he didn't win on the road.

I get it, we could have won that game, and we should have won that game, but I'm still blown away that we were actually in the game.... on the road.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I predicted 33-24. Was off by a handful of points, but I did think we would keep it close this week.

I don't think we do on Saturday. Oregon is a more disciplined version of us. We have very few personnel advantages, and a big disadvantage at HC/OC. The only thing we have going for us is home field, but Oregon will render that moot by midway through the third.

Ducks by a plunger and a half.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    UW was in the game because of some tough mother fuckers who played their asses off. Sark is a fucktard who failed them before the game started.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

UW was in the game because of some tough mother fuckers who played their asses off. Sark is a fucktard who failed them before the game started.

I am for the players but against the coach.
    Word to your moms
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    The dawgman staff must lead miserable and pathetic lives, should go kick their dogs and step away from the keyboard for a while. They all predicted UW to lose.
  • The dawgman staff must lead miserable and pathetic lives, should go kick their dogs and step away from the keyboard for a while. They all predicted UW to lose.

They sound like a bunch of Quook/Coog trolls in disguise trying to make REAL Husky fans look bad.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

There's a good Gameday sign right there.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

There's a good Gameday sign right there.
    with maybe a pic of John Kerry wearing a Husky hat to help people out with that one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2013
    In all seriousness, other than that fat drunk playing tight end this is an extremely likable team.

Keith Price is the fucking man, enough said on that.

Snakey puts da team on his back doe.

The WR's all play their asses off. The drops are frustrating, but they've played solid so far.

And the defense has been fun to watch fly around and make plays.

I just hate the fat fuck who wears the windbreaker to hide his beer gut.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

In all seriousness, other than that fat drunk playing tight end this is an extremely likable team.

Keith Price is the fucking man, enough said on that.

Snakey puts da team on his back doe.

The WR's all play their asses off. The drops are frustrating, but they've played solid so far.

And the defense has been fun to watch fly around and make plays.

I just hate the fat fuck who wears the windbreaker to hide his beer gut.

POTD.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Word to your moms
    Did you come to drop bombs? Do you have more rhymes that the Bibles's got Psalms?