Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been thinking....

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Baabs how about a quick and original thought? Nope, sit your fat ass in front of your keyboard for 2 hours reaching for a response to puppy. If youre going to downvote puke up a response why. Hows the cunt from the kickins off the wagon? Might let you on board for a sip of water and some lidocaine...then back off you go

Sounds like you care about downvotes. Have another.
    just from baabs. Would like a response but 25, 678 times just another downvote
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Standing and watching the Rose Bowl trophy ceremony on 1-1-01 I couldn't help but think of how we beat Miami who beat FSU but FSU was in the BCS Championship playing Oklahoma instead of us.

Been to a lot of Rose Bowls but the play offs are the goal now. Even someone as old as dirt like me knows that.

Ask Petersen or the team what their goal is

BOSNEM .... this week

Playoff is goal . Semi final loss is better than rose bowl win. Rose bowl is 80'-90's glory now. Make final 4 then we're the topic of conversation during buildup which seems like a month

2, rose bowl is baby steps to '17 and playoff. Aint going undefeated this year. Rose Bowl isnt 80's glory, its Petersens and teams' goal, no different than 1980. Win conference. Beat WSU is all that matters because as I told you, and HH in August , Rose bowl goes thru apple cup in Apple Cup. YOU had Stanford hardy har.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Playoff is goal . Semi final loss is better than rose bowl win. Rose bowl is 80'-90's glory now. Make final 4 then we're the topic of conversation during buildup which seems like a month

2, rose bowl is baby steps to '17 and playoff. Aint going undefeated this year. Rose Bowl isnt 80's glory, its Petersens and teams' goal, no different than 1980. Win conference. Beat WSU is all that matters because as I told you, and HH in August , Rose bowl goes thru apple cup in Apple Cup. YOU had Stanford hardy har.
    It's convenient that you've numbered the personalities.

@yobates3!!! True???
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Fuck. Off. Negadoog.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lose a semifinal and then pop off!!!!!

Fuck. Off. Negadoog.
    Paradise we dont use dawgman "negadawg" terms here at HH. Get the fuck out 4th grade homeroom you whiney little bitch. Ur off wagon anyway so nothing you queef out means a damn thing. But Negadoog? I know you are but what am I. Open up your waistband on your "kirkland" brand sweatpants, check down below and say that again. If you have a little fuzz down there you should be embarrassed , moreso your wife that married your cunt! All fucking be!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Come on Puppy. I love the Rose Bowl as much as the next guy, but the playoff should be the goal now. It's lame, sterile, and corporate in many ways, but it's the only way to win a national championship now.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Puppy with many TL, DR responses today off his meds ...

The goal for every team of a championship caliber is to win the conference first and foremost ... everything else takes care of itself if you do that ...

For where this team, the goal at this point is to go 1-0 each week for the next 7 weeks
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The goal is to win every single game.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Fuck. Off. Negadoog.
    Paradise we dont use dawgman "negadawg" terms here at HH. Get the fuck out 4th grade homeroom you whiney little bitch. Ur off wagon anyway so nothing you queef out means a damn thing. But Negadoog? I know you are but what am I. Open up your waistband on your "kirkland" brand sweatpants, check down below and say that again. If you have a little fuzz down there you should be embarrassed , moreso your wife that married your cunt! All fucking be!
    Only Doogs want a Rose Bowl when the natty is still in play. Hth, but it probably won't.
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Pac 12 is down this year so need to capitalize. Stanford will have everyone back on D, Mccafrey gone but love is solid. Victor qualls ross jones gone for sure. Cal just lost Enweyre Who's a good rb. Other teams are banged up right now.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Pumps is the worst kind of Husky fan.

Doogs hate winning
    Swaye's Wigwam
    WE WANT BAMA!!!