Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 3rd and FINAL Debate Thread

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TBOB!

Holy shit you are simpleton. Trump should have ripped you from the womb.
    Holy shit you're afraid of what actually occurs.
    Yes, people serve life in prison for murder for performing late term abortions. Because it's illegal.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TBOB!

Yes, people serve life in prison for murder for performing late term abortions. Because it's illegal.
    Lol only if you get caught. Gosnell killed large numbers only one count. He should be executed.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TBOB!

Lol only if you get caught. Gosnell killed large numbers only one count. He should be executed.
    Although he's a conservative hero. He's serving life in prison without parole.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TBOB!

Too good for him. Conservative hero? Liberal hero. Just like Margret Sanger.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TBOB!

Too good for him. Conservative hero? Liberal hero. Just like Margret Sanger.
    Only conservatives seem to mention him when making a point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

I clearly said I threw out a couple off the top of my head. And it's you repeating the bullshit that Powell his own self has refuted.

I'm well aware of your establishment credentials and I still love you anyway

Those are what you choose to hang your hat on. Powell is on record as admitting that he used a commercial email account to conduct day-to-day operations. It was a non-issue when he did it, and it's a non-issue when she did it with a private server. And if a non-issue is the best you've got, then you really haven't got anything.
    I'm not writing an opus on my fucking phone. If you think that's all there is then knock yourself out

People don't scrub 30000 emails on a non issue.

• Options

BearsWiin said:

I clearly said I threw out a couple off the top of my head. And it's you repeating the bullshit that Powell his own self has refuted.

Those are what you choose to hang your hat on. Powell is on record as admitting that he used a commercial email account to conduct day-to-day operations. It was a non-issue when he did it, and it's a non-issue when she did it with a private server. And if a non-issue is the best you've got, then you really haven't got anything.
    I'm not writing an opus on my fucking phone. If you think that's all there is then knock yourself out

I thought wiki leaks had them and the hammer was going to drop.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

I thought wiki leaks had them and the hammer was going to drop.
    You wouldn't recognize a hammer as it was smashing your stupid brain in

Hope this helps
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Really, its all just a story told by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Or actual results or lack thereof Bear it out

So can you really not tell bullshit when it's continuously fed to you, or have you just grown to like the taste?
    I can tell. Rather easily.

Like she never had classified emails on her private server and the 33,000 she scrubbed were about yoga

Truth right there. No bullshit at all

And anyone with half a brain and access to a computer can see the shit show in the Middle East she left.

I think you may want to check yourself
    Race. Honey. The querey was rhetorical.

Benghazi and emails are about as consequential and contrived an issue as blow jobs and cigarplay were twenty years ago. I'm beginning to think that you really do like the taste.
    I think I prefer fake Johnson voters to someone who actually defends her

There's a lot to choose from. I picked a couple. Being a retard on security isn't a resume enhancer for president
    Of course you do. Fake Johnson voters don't know shit about shit and can be rightfully ridiculed. I lived in DC and worked in the ForPol establishment, then taught IR and IS at UCLA, so I actually have an informed opinion that isn't so easily discounted.

The Middle East is an extremely complicated area with long-term seemingly intractable problems and hasn't seen lasting peace since the Ottomans, so it's always cute when people act like an American SecState is responsible for outcomes there.

If, after her several decades in public service and two dozen years on the national scene, the worst that a sage observer such as yourself can come up with to smear Hillary as unqualified for office is that she used an unsecured server (as did Powell and Rice before her), that tells me two things: 1) that she is immensely qualified to be President, and 2) you've swallowed the bullshit narrative hook line & sinker.
    Pretty solid poast, except the Ottomans only maintained peace on the knife's edge of sectarian political balancing, which has obviously come undone. Their feudal ownership systems contributed much to the current divisions in the Levant.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

So can you really not tell bullshit when it's continuously fed to you, or have you just grown to like the taste?

Like she never had classified emails on her private server and the 33,000 she scrubbed were about yoga

And anyone with half a brain and access to a computer can see the shit show in the Middle East she left.

Benghazi and emails are about as consequential and contrived an issue as blow jobs and cigarplay were twenty years ago. I'm beginning to think that you really do like the taste.

There's a lot to choose from. I picked a couple. Being a retard on security isn't a resume enhancer for president
    Of course you do. Fake Johnson voters don't know shit about shit and can be rightfully ridiculed. I lived in DC and worked in the ForPol establishment, then taught IR and IS at UCLA, so I actually have an informed opinion that isn't so easily discounted.

The Middle East is an extremely complicated area with long-term seemingly intractable problems and hasn't seen lasting peace since the Ottomans, so it's always cute when people act like an American SecState is responsible for outcomes there.

If, after her several decades in public service and two dozen years on the national scene, the worst that a sage observer such as yourself can come up with to smear Hillary as unqualified for office is that she used an unsecured server (as did Powell and Rice before her), that tells me two things: 1) that she is immensely qualified to be President, and 2) you've swallowed the bullshit narrative hook line & sinker.
    Be sure to tell this to the Jew-hating SJW wing of your party, who espouse the belief that everything was roses 'til the creation of Israel. You're fucking up their narrative.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pretty solid poast, except the Ottomans only maintained peace on the knife's edge of sectarian political balancing, which has obviously come undone. Their feudal ownership systems contributed much to the current divisions in the Levant.
    The Ottoman reference was kind of a throwaway line to make the poont that there hasn't been peace there for a long time. But yeah, the overarching power kept local hostilities from getting out of hand, and the situation unraveled once the Ottoman Empire came apart. Much like Yugoslavia was an uneasy conglomeration of ethnic groups held together by Tito, and it fell apart with disastrous results soon after his death.
    To be fair to the Ottomans, I'd say that the arbitrary colonial drawing of borders didn't help things either.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Be sure to tell this to the Jew-hating SJW wing of your party, who espouse the belief that everything was roses 'til the creation of Israel. You're fucking up their narrative.
    I always enjoyed telling my students about how Begin and the Israelis sold US military spare parts to the Iranian Revolutionary government in 1980, deliberately undercutting our leverage to get the hostages home, in an effort to help send Jimmy Carter back to Georgia. The Russians aren't the first to try to interfere with our elections.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing about Sarah and Haggar?
  • Options
    Sarah was such a nasty woman and Haggar was horrible
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So there has never been peace in the middle east and it's basically been a dreckfest of warring tribes throughout history. Someone remind me why we are over there at all? Why didn't we heed George Warshington's advice to stay the fuck out of foreign entanglements?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

So there has never been peace in the middle east and it's basically been a dreckfest of warring tribes throughout history. Someone remind me why we are over there at all? Why didn't we heed George Warshington's advice to stay the fuck out of foreign entanglements?

If it weren't for the oil we could have continued to ignore it much like we've rightfully ignored most of Africa
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I always enjoyed telling my students about how Begin and the Israelis sold US military spare parts to the Iranian Revolutionary government in 1980, deliberately undercutting our leverage to get the hostages home, in an effort to help send Jimmy Carter back to Georgia. The Russians aren't the first to try to interfere with our elections.
    Didn't James Baker have a sideline to the Iranians in Beirut?