Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Oregon prediction

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
Husky defense keeps it close for first quarter. Oregon is vulnerable across the middle so look for Price to be throwing to ASJ a lot. Expect ASJ to have 100+ receiving yards (seriously). Oregon ultimately turns on the afterburners and wins by 20-24 points. Sark chokes back tears as he shakes Helfrich's hand at midfield.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,149 Founders Club
    I like the Huskies this week
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Whatever happens, keep in mind that the final score may not be indicative of the flow of the game
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    42-20. Ducks rather easily.
  • Sark isn't here to talk about hypotheticals but he'll talk about our hypothetical 5-0 season if not for those refs who don't even care about the EMOTION!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I predickt a huskie victory. Having said that, I haven't seen the dukks play yet this year. No interest. Assuming the usual from them. They haven't played a decent team on the road, especially not a rival. Sark has evidently neglected special teams, and I am guessing it will be a point of emphasis this week. The huskys need to play a smart game, and if they do that they win.
    edited October 2013
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

I predickt a huskie victory. Having said that, I haven't seen the dukks play yet this year. No interest. Assuming the usual from them. They haven't played a decent team on the road, especially not a rival. Sark has evidently neglected special teams, and I am guessing it will be a point of emphasis this week. The huskys need to play a smart game, and if they do that they win.

The players may be capable of this but I'm not sure about the Head Coach.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

I like the Huskies this week

I know you're probably being a smart ass, but you were right last week, and while I expect a plunger this week, I have to admit to being wrong about the Stanford game. The Huskies are a hell of a lot better than I thought they were. They can beat Oregon, but won't if they don't clean their shit up pronto. Mistakes will absolutely kill them in this game.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Lame post. Watch a game or 2 you coog.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    UW will get boat raced in a bad way. Like last year, you can't use the Stanford game as any indication of how UW will do against the Ducks. Huskies match up against Stanford for some reason, but Oregon is in their heads.

56-21 Ducks.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    We will probably lose by 10+, but this is the first time I've felt we at least belong on the same field with them. Who knows. It would be cool for Keith to end the streak (that above anything else would win the doogs over), but again it probably won't happen.

Lame post. Watch a game or 2 you coog.
    that is the Central mascot.