Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Prophecy

Deserved own. Chest, true?

Look if this team was 6-0 I'm sure this forum would be praising the team, talking X's and O's and genuinely fired up for this ASU game. That's the great thing about the Rose Bowl chase is that every single game is HUGE. I remember in 2000 every week I was so fired up I couldn't wait until Saturday came.

While this year despite the 4-0 start it felt like 2011 all over again where they are feasting on a front loaded schedule. I mean we are in year five in October and already eliminated from the Rose Bowl picture. At least Lambo waited until November before getting eliminated.

As for the jokes? Honestly that's why I post on here. Talking about a program that doesn't care about football or it's REAL fans(yea I went there Doogs fuck off) can get old really quick.

We all use sports as a way to get away form life. It's supposed to be a healthy distraction. The football product for a decade plus now hasn't provided me with that. At least this forums actually has posts on here where I literally laugh out loud.

If you don't like the jokes it's a free country just skip the threads. We had plenty of football discussions last week. I also noticed in my time on football message boards that those who always demand more football talk never provide any football talk. Sure they think they do but they provide basic shit that anyone with half a brain knows.

No offense Passion but you never did seem like you fit in here. You take things way too seriously and get offended too easily. When you or anyone else ask questions like where can I watch the game at? You'll get some shit. When you say NO EXCUSES! Then immediately make up EXCUSES you'll get shit on. When you claim a conference is terrible and has 8 teams ranked in the top 25 you'll get shit on.

I like the fact that on here if someone you disagree with you can tell them that. Unlike Doogman if you get in a disagreement even if you are right with certain posters your posts will be deleted and you'll just be gone. No warning.

This should not be construed as a call for The Return of Tim.
Tagged:

Comments