Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jim Moore's interview with Germain Ifedi

13»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    phineas said:

My last year playing basketball (6th grade?) I scored my only 2 points of the season from the free throw line. Clutch.

#gettingcutthisyear
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

My 9th grade team tied Shelton 6-6. Only game we didn't lose and only TD all year

Take that flea

Bill Beattie offense?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

As a dlineman, I intercepted a pass, ran it back 86 yards and got tackeled at the 6 yard line by the fag ass qb. I almost died from exhaustion. The o, lost eight yards and missed a field goal. Par for course. I almost got left at the stadium cause I had the shits after the game.

This story pairs well with your avatar.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We could only win by 32 points in junior football or else the coach would get suspended for the next game. So when we'd play shit teams the defense would get to play offense and offense play defense once we got to the limit.

I went in at QB against Bainbridge and the coach said he'd let us run the option as long as I pitched it and we didn't score. Turned the corner and saw 70 yards of green. Ran about 50 with the running back next to me before I pitched it and he ran out of bounds at the 5. We took 4 knees and gave them the ball back because that's good sportsmanship.

Petersen would've apologized at midfield after the game
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016

We could only win by 32 points in junior football or else the coach would get suspended for the next game. So when we'd play shit teams the defense would get to play offense and offense play defense once we got to the limit.

I went in at QB against Bainbridge and the coach said he'd let us run the option as long as I pitched it and we didn't score. Turned the corner and saw 70 yards of green. Ran about 50 with the running back next to me before I pitched it and he ran out of bounds at the 5. We took 4 knees and gave them the ball back because that's good sportsmanship.

Petersen would've apologized at midfield after the game

Bainbridge deserves the Jim Harbaugh run up the score treatment