Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Current State of Husky Football

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited October 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
6-0
An unblemished season in sight
Race: gone to the Doog side
Baker, Jones, Qualls, Victor, and Ross clandestinely meeting with agents
Brownsocks; now Cobra Jake, a Heisman candidate
Top rated Defensive and Offensive Skill players committed
4/5* OL prospects conspicuously absent
Bowl eligible
House money bitches
Corvallis
SC
Berkeley (Hi @Dennis_DeYoung )
Salt Lake
Pullman
Saban
Meyer
Sweeney
Harbaugh
Peterman

5 Reasons
Spooge

How does it end?

See you in; Atlanta? Pasadena? El Paso?

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Doogles said:

Being a die hard Husky while growing up in Nor-Cal has been the single most trying test of faith in my entire life.

I'm not an alumnus. I'm not in the region. It most definitely wasn't the cool team to follow. I curse my Dad for choosing UW over UC Davis every day.

This year needs to be the payoff. It will be worth all the suffering and humiliation if we finish what we started.

70% chance or better to win in every remaining game this season. Just get to the playoff and I'll see you all in Tampa.

Tampa? Dude you never even come to SF lol.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Need to get boner somewhere in that list.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited October 2016
    Let me start by saying this is probably the best Husky team since the half Champions.

Having said that I'm going to need to see a couple quality wins. Rutgers, Idaho, and PSU were warm-ups. Stanford and Oregon are shit. Arizona is even shittier than them and it took overtime.

I think SC is finding their groove and they have a lot more talent than anyone else in the conference. If you guys beat them when the lights are on then I'll bow down.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Being a die hard Husky while growing up in Nor-Cal has been the single most trying test of faith in my entire life.

I'm not an alumnus. I'm not in the region. It most definitely wasn't the cool team to follow. I curse my Dad for choosing UW over UC Davis every day.

This year needs to be the payoff. It will be worth all the suffering and humiliation if we finish what we started.

70% chance or better to win in every remaining game this season. Just get to the playoff and I'll see you all in Tampa.

Tampa? Dude you never even come to SF lol.
    Real talk lol.

Baby steps will be making it to Berkeley for the @Gladstone shindig.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246
    Mosster47 said:

Let me start by saying this is probably the best Husky team since the half Champions.

Having said that I'm going to need to see a couple quality wins. Rutgers, Idaho, and PSU were warm-ups. Stanford and Oregon are shit. Arizona is even shittier than them and it took overtime.

I think SC is finding their groove and they have a lot more talent than anyone else in the conference. If you guys beat them when the lights are on then I'll bow down.

Mossterdamus
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Need to get boner somewhere in that list.

Wtf was this about?