Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How did this team get taken to OT by Arizona?

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Turnovers on offense and giving up explosive plays on defense. That's the only way this team is going to lose before January.

Also why I think USC has the best chance of upsetting us?, as they have the playmakers to create those things. Adoree Jackson is a baller that could make a couple plays on balls Browning thinks he can force into a tight window. I'll take our? corners over anybody, but Juju can pop at any time. And Darnold seems like he can make enough plays to extend drives and move the ball a little bit. Really glad we? get them at home. Dawgs should win rather easily, but the upset potential is real.

Other side of that coin is that we should skullfuck the Coug. Their dink and dunk bullshit on offense is a recipe for disaster against this defense. Hoping Azeem finishes the job on Marks.

Hell of a call by @ExtraChrisB here
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Turnovers on offense and giving up explosive plays on defense. That's the only way this team is going to lose before January.

Also why I think USC has the best chance of upsetting us?, as they have the playmakers to create those things. Adoree Jackson is a baller that could make a couple plays on balls Browning thinks he can force into a tight window. I'll take our? corners over anybody, but Juju can pop at any time. And Darnold seems like he can make enough plays to extend drives and move the ball a little bit. Really glad we? get them at home. Dawgs should win rather easily, but the upset potential is real.

Other side of that coin is that we should skullfuck the Coug. Their dink and dunk bullshit on offense is a recipe for disaster against this defense. Hoping Azeem finishes the job on Marks.

Hell of a call by @ExtraChrisB here
    I'm? just glad I? don't post like that anymore

Wish we could've seen Azeem end cryin' Gabe Marks. We don't talk enough about how big of a loss Azeem was in '16 and it really sucks we never got to see his final form. Badass, shit talking, tone-setter right in the middle of the defense. Could use one of those right now.