Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KG still on that Sark train

13»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'd argue the mess that Sark left was worse than what Ty left for Sark. Ty's team had talent but gave up. There was nothing there whatsoever, so he more or less just had to start his own program without any cleaning.

Sark left a bunch of frat boys who thought they were special because they won 9 games. In all of Petersens year 1 interviews you could tell he came into a shit show but he wouldn't outright say it because of coach speak.

Petes first job was to get rid of Sarks slop before he could really start installing his own methods/culture.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'd argue the mess that Sark left was worse than what Ty left for Sark. Ty's team had talent but gave up. There was nothing there whatsoever, so he more or less just had to start his own program without any cleaning.

Sark left a bunch of frat boys who thought they were special because they won 9 games. In all of Petersens year 1 interviews you could tell he came into a shit show but he wouldn't outright say it because of coach speak.

Petes first job was to get rid of Sarks slop before he could really start installing his own methods/culture.

This is REAL plagiarism of pumpy's shit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Can we put boobs out of his misery?

Old Yeller.gif

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You don't get it
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

You're off your game. This board has always stated that Willingham simply gave up and that the program was maybe one game better at most after Sark.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You're off your game. This board has always stated that Willingham simply gave up and that the program was maybe one game better at most after Sark.
    You guys are repeating pumpy's taking points. Shall I go thread bumping?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    KJV on his radio show tonight was talking about Pete and his piss poor hatred of the media as his open ... while I flag myself for listening to the show, it was for 5 minutes while I was driving home ... so go fuck off
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

KJV on his radio show tonight was talking about Pete and his piss poor hatred of the media as his open ... while I flag myself for listening to the show, it was for 5 minutes while I was driving home ... so go fuck off

Who is KJV
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    H_D said:

Nobody was harder on for Sark then* Kim.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sark did nothing wrong
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Revisionist history is the worst
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Who is KJV
    KJV = Kim Jong Vino
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,992
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

So what if they are? He's right sometimes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So what if they are? He's right sometimes.
    Especially when he DISAGREES with Lil Kim