Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KG still on that Sark train

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It has to kill Mora to see Peterson take UW into the top five.

Could be affecting his morale.

Like @Doogstone said, a few weeks ago he referred to UW as "we". Woodward was all-in on Mora when/before Sark left, I know he was very close to taking the UW job, it has to be weighing on him.
    What was the context of him referring to UW as "we"? I must have missed it.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It has to kill Mora to see Peterson take UW into the top five.

Could be affecting his morale.

Like @Doogstone said, a few weeks ago he referred to UW as "we". Woodward was all-in on Mora when/before Sark left, I know he was very close to taking the UW job, it has to be weighing on him.
    What was the context of him referring to UW as "we"? I must have missed it.
    He was on local radio in LA and said "we're looking good" or something like that. The host was like WHOA, 'WE' BRO? Mora said calm down, I'm an alum I can still say we.

This was in the offseason. I'll see if I can find a link.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It must fucking kill Kim that he can't moderate Twitter.

Kim lecturing a Twitter poster that he expects better from him is incredibly rich.
    Is it? Because I expect nothing but dogshit from Kim.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Nobody was harder on Sark then* Kim.
  • Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

That was the most talented Owen 12 team in the history of Owen 12 things.
    8 NFL players on that team, 5 of them drafted in the first 4 rounds. Lee Corso could have won 4 games with that team.

Pre or post stroke?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Kim is doubling down on the Sark narrative:

"What some just can't grasp or recall was what a mess Tyrone left. The program was in shambles It took a while to rebuild the image. Nobody wanted to come to UW when he took the job.
    Sark got the program back on the right path. Pete should take it to the next level. Don't understand the hate toward Sark. Was he perfect? Nope. But he got things back on track, which wasn't easy."
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

"What some just can't grasp or recall was what a mess Tyrone left. The program was in shambles It took a while to rebuild the image. Nobody wanted to come to UW when he took the job.
    Sark got the program back on the right path. Pete should take it to the next level. Don't understand the hate toward Sark. Was he perfect? Nope. But he got things back on track, which wasn't easy and he let me leave my coat in his office."

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sark got the program back on the right path. Pete should take it to the next level. Don't understand the hate toward Sark. Was he perfect? Nope. But he got things back on track, which wasn't easy."

Actually it took Petersen 2 years to get back on track for this season after Sark.
    Quit plagiarism pumpy's shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually it took Petersen 2 years to get back on track for this season after Sark.
    3rd year is mine

Still struggling I see
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

3rd year is mine

Still struggling I see
    It's actually property of RealRhino2, but still.