Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington 3rd in country in PPG, 7th in PPG Allowed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bama has beat USC who boobs says sucks, Ole Piss who pumpy and billy say sucks, Tennessee who is the UW of the East before WE are BACK! this year. And dreck

I'll put UW's opponents against that. Big 10 Rutgers and the two teams that have dominated the Pac 12 since it was formed.

You can only play who is on the schedule.

Bama gets A&M this week who beat UCLA. Barely.

And yes I an kidding about Rutgers

Ohio State will kill Michigan and be the B!G. Bama will win the SEC. The ACC, Big 12 and the PAC 12 are playing for 2 spots

Ole Piss is 3-3. Are we counting losses against above average teams as moral victories now? They should not be near a top 25.
    So should everyone just be ranked by number of wins? I'm sure Western Michigan and Boise State like that approach. The computers like Ole Miss better than the voters do and the computers are a lot better at comparing a huge number of win-loss combinations across varying strengths of schedules than people are.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, Washington is scoring 4 points per game too many to be considered legit?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Ranked higher than Bama in both categories

Alabama has played a good schedule.

Washington has played crap.
    Losers make excuses

I know this bugs you dearly
    Beating crap teams is great, but it doesn't prove you can beat great teams.

Fortunately UW won't see any of those until the CFP.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,732
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    Mad_Son said:

Bama has beat USC who boobs says sucks, Ole Piss who pumpy and billy say sucks, Tennessee who is the UW of the East before WE are BACK! this year. And dreck

I'll put UW's opponents against that. Big 10 Rutgers and the two teams that have dominated the Pac 12 since it was formed.

You can only play who is on the schedule.

Bama gets A&M this week who beat UCLA. Barely.

And yes I an kidding about Rutgers

Ohio State will kill Michigan and be the B!G. Bama will win the SEC. The ACC, Big 12 and the PAC 12 are playing for 2 spots

Ole Piss is 3-3. Are we counting losses against above average teams as moral victories now? They should not be near a top 25.
    So should everyone just be ranked by number of wins? I'm sure Western Michigan and Boise State like that approach. The computers like Ole Miss better than the voters do and the computers are a lot better at comparing a huge number of win-loss combinations across varying strengths of schedules than people are.
    Sagarin Predictor (and all the shitty computers) are power ranking.

It is generally understood that the Coaches' Poll and the AP Poll are accomplishment rankings.

Except when it comes to the SEC in which case tough losses and moral victories are huge accomplishments.