Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

uw -32.5 versus oregon state

vegas lines dont have it out yet but offshore books do.

3rd largest line of the year, uw is 4-2 ATS (zona & psu were two losses).

this gets covered by the half.

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Agree that spread is too low.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
  • Options
    I like the Beavers in this one.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016
    Ive tried, but I'm just not that into beaver. This one just looks like a sloppy mess.

You guys know that I'm all-in for the other team. There are few things in this world I like more than a big D and a small Browning.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Trap

If it weren't for the bye I'd agree, but I can't see Peterman letting the team overlook OS after the extra week to prepare.

I like WASHINGTON in this one.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The 1985 Oregon State vs. Washington football game was a college football game between the Oregon State Beavers and Washington Huskies that took place on October 19, 1985. The game featured the largest overcome point spread in college football history at the time when the Huskies, after being favored by 38 points, lost 21–20 after the Beavers blocked a punt and recovered the ball in the end zone with 1:29 left to play in the game. It is considered one of the greatest upsets in college football history.[1][2][3]

On October 6, 2007, Stanford achieved the highest point spread upset in college football history when the 41 point underdog Cardinal upset No. 2 USC 24–23. Oregon State, Stanford, USC, and Washington are all members of the Pac-12 Conference, thus the two biggest point spread upsets have come in Pac-12 games.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

The 1985 Oregon State vs. Washington football game was a college football game between the Oregon State Beavers and Washington Huskies that took place on October 19, 1985. The game featured the largest overcome point spread in college football history at the time when the Huskies, after being favored by 38 points, lost 21–20 after the Beavers blocked a punt and recovered the ball in the end zone with 1:29 left to play in the game. It is considered one of the greatest upsets in college football history.[1][2][3]

On October 6, 2007, Stanford achieved the highest point spread upset in college football history when the 41 point underdog Cardinal upset No. 2 USC 24–23. Oregon State, Stanford, USC, and Washington are all members of the Pac-12 Conference, thus the two biggest point spread upsets have come in Pac-12 games.

The past is for Doogs!
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Proving that #Pac12AfterDark existed back when the league was the Pac-10 and when the games were actually played during the day.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

Football was invented in 2016 ... I know nothing of what you are talking about
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It will be like the pre-season games. They will quickly insert the plunger to the hilt in the first half and then allow the Beavers to slowly squeeze it partially back out during the 2nd half while the walk on and 3rd stringers get to play.

In the end, 2/3 of the plunger will still be inserted and the protruding portion will be of a reddish-brown hue
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

It will be like the pre-season games. They will quickly insert the plunger to the hilt in the first half and then allow the Beavers to slowly squeeze it partially back out during the 2nd half while the walk on and 3rd stringers get to play.

In the end, 2/3 of the plunger will still be inserted and the protruding portion will be of a reddish-brown hue

Thanks for reifying that for me.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Is this preseason ever going to end?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    I don't know how stupid or smart the money is coming in on the Huskies or if there is any significant cash put down on our side but the spread is up to 37 now. My only thinking is bettors are predicting Peterman knows he needs to win each game impressively for the committee
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    its up to 36 now.

with both their "top" qbs down i honestly think osu is going to burn a redshirt and roll this kid out on saturday:

ts an ps to the little bastard.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I think it is crazy to bet a spread like that either way but I like Washington to cover

Only concern is that Petersen doesn't hate the OSU coach whoever it is like he hated Shaw and Helfrich

Even pulling off the gas should keep OSU scoreless and we? score 35-42 points in a mercy killing

If all goes as planned the depth will get a lot of playing time. No better way to develop them and show a little class at the same time.