Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks v. Colts Game Thread

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Only getting 3 out of a bunch of solid drives killed them. Defense was terrible on 3rd down too.

Rice is gone. He gets paid a decent amount of money to make 1 maybe 2 catches a game. That is fine since the Secondary is going to be really expensive.

Although the LOB besides Earl Thomas was pretty awful today.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Was at a sports bar for the first half with no volume, anyone have any thoughts on the blocked punt that they ruled a safety? Looked like a clear TD to me but coudln't hear what Perreia (sp?) or any of the announcers were saying. Could have missed something.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    dnc said:

Was at a sports bar for the first half with no volume, anyone have any thoughts on the blocked punt that they ruled a safety? Looked like a clear TD to me but coudln't hear what Perreia (sp?) or any of the announcers were saying. Could have missed something.

I have no clue, he could've explained why it stood but he just said stands. Pereira pretty much said it was a TD
  • dhdawg said:

dnc said:

I have no clue, he could've explained why it stood but he just said stands. Pereira pretty much said it was a TD
    Pereira said it's not conclusive either way and he would have the play stand is what he said.
    Seahawks are fine. As I said before when they get half of their offense back I don't see anyone in the NFC beating them, especially if they get home field advantage in the playoffs.
  • Seahawks are fine. As I said before when they get half of their offense back I don't see anyone in the NFC beating them, especially if they get home field advantage in the playoffs.

I'd like to see Wilson put the team on his back just one time and get a signature win though.

Seahawks are fine. As I said before when they get half of their offense back I don't see anyone in the NFC beating them, especially if they get home field advantage in the playoffs.

I'd like to see Wilson put the team on his back just one time and get a signature win though.
    He's got all the tools, he just doesn't have the smarts.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

Sidney Rice, what does he do?! Holy fuck he's awful!

Also you know Hugh Millen is going to rip on Wilson cause he's a racist fuck.

They said he was 14 for 27 at one point.

That % isn't tearing it up. It seems like they do a lot of roll outs to kind of mask his height I guess. I think they're fine once the offensive line gets healthy though. Plus the schedule is pretty soft until December. There's no reason they can't be 9-2 or 10-1 going into the Monday night New Orleans game on December 2nd. the toughest game on there (in Oct. and Nov.) is probably the Falcons on the road and I think they're overrated.
  • This team badly needs a play making WR and they are really missing Percy Harvin. Sidney Rice is awful.

With Harvin that's another play maker which Wilson doesn't have. I mean Wilson has ran for 180 yards the last two weeks which is way too high for your QB.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Sidney Rice, what does he do?! Holy fuck he's awful!

Also you know Hugh Millen is going to rip on Wilson cause he's a racist fuck.

They said he was 14 for 27 at one point.

That % isn't tearing it up. It seems like they do a lot of roll outs to kind of mask his height I guess. I think they're fine once the offensive line gets healthy though. Plus the schedule is pretty soft until December. There's no reason they can't be 9-2 or 10-1 going into the Monday night New Orleans game on December 2nd. the toughest game on there (in Oct. and Nov.) is probably the Falcons on the road and I think they're overrated.
    I could see Seattle losing one of the two division road games. They should cruise otherwise. You're right about ATL by the way.
    Wilson had a good game not a great one. He still has a problem overthrowing receivers still.