Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Looks about right, actually.

Would be ten spots higher with a good coach.

Florida State should be #4, Baylor should be #6, Ohio State should be down around Miami.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club
    Georgia got lucky to beat Tennessee. They should be dropped at least two or three spots.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited October 2013

Florida State should be #4, Baylor should be #6, Ohio State should be down around Miami.

Baylor #6?

Really?

Who have they beat?

There are a bunch of Baylor Alum where I work ... always bragging about their high octane offense ... but who have they played?

Call me when they beat Oklahoma.

Oh yeah ... Clemson ... is a fake ... they will get ran when they play FSU.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

Baylor #6?

Really?

Who have they beat?

There are a bunch of Baylor Alum where I work ... always bragging about their high octane offense ... but who have they played?

Call me when they beat Oklahoma.

Oh yeah ... Clemson ... is a fake ... they will get ran when they play FSU.
    It's not who with Baylor, it's how.

Oklahoma kind of sucks by the way.

Clemson already beat Georgia. If you want to play the SOS card, they should be #2 behind Alabama.
  • With a good coach last night you are top 10. I think more than ever Sark is proving us right. This team is ready to compete for Rose Bowls years in and year out.

We aren't fucking 0-12 so that excuse is no longer available when doing a coaching search. You can find a good coach and a good coach would gladly come here.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    The Baylor Ducks will win the downyear big -12