Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you're UCLA, at what point do you fire Mora?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
He's become the west coast's Frank Beamer

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    On the tarmac of Martin P. Vandal International Airport.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Beamer just got old.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I fucking hate UCLA. They are the scene in Drive where Ryan gosling takes the 6/10 chick and her kids for a car ride. They are so fucking soft that they are going to keep the trailer trash fucking coogs undefeated in conference play. How this fucking talent can't run the ball is fucking insane. Run Mora over with a wheat tractor at the 50 after this game.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Or at midfield after an awkward handshake with Mike Leach.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Never did anything of note in the NFL His Shehawk secondary was like 28th in 2007...never got the love affair people had with him...
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Never did anything of note in the NFL His Shehawk secondary was like 28th in 2007...never got the love affair people had with him...

He was a tuff Husky from back in the day.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Would you please class it up around here and not poast these shitty alt names.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Or at midfield after an awkward handshake with Mike Leach.
    The ceremonial Paul Petrino fuck you/fuck you fist bump
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

His Seahawks secondary has nothing to do with it. The run defense and pass rush were awful that year. The secondary wasn't playing in a vacuum.

But I was all in with Mora for years. He has charisma and UCLA played tougher went he got there. And who knows, people change over time. Had he come to UW in 2007, he might have been sensational. Judging by UCLA, of course, you can easily make an argument that he would have been mediocre.
    He doesn't develop players. You can't be great at Washington without that.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fine. Fire Mora. Just who do you think you're going to get to replace him?
  • Options
    Founders Club

There are rape jokes every five minutes and pictures of a dog fucking a duck, and you're whining about that?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This Falafel kid is way better than the over hyped Jew.
  • Options
    Founders Club

There are rape jokes every five minutes and pictures of a dog fucking a duck, and you're whining about that?
    He's just messing with you
  • Options
    Founders Club

His Seahawks secondary has nothing to do with it. The run defense and pass rush were awful that year. The secondary wasn't playing in a vacuum.

But I was all in with Mora for years. He has charisma and UCLA played tougher went he got there. And who knows, people change over time. Had he come to UW in 2007, he might have been sensational. Judging by UCLA, of course, you can easily make an argument that he would have been mediocre.
    Okay. That's one example. Here are more. He went 5-11 as Seahawk head coach. I didn't expect much that year anyway, but that's a bad record. His Falcon teams were respectable, but they never did anything great. I could be wrong, but he didn't do anything great with San Francisco either.

I said all this years ago. He was a better alternative to assclowns like Gilbertson, Willingham, and probably Sark. Plus he was a Husky so rah rah. I have no doubt he would have gotten the program out of the doldrums. It was a matter of getting the program to great heights which Petersen seems to be doing now (too early to declare anything though).
  • Options
    Founders Club

Okay. That's one example. Here are more. He went 5-11 as Seahawk head coach. I didn't expect much that year anyway, but that's a bad record. His Falcon teams were respectable, but they never did anything great. I could be wrong, but he didn't do anything great with San Francisco either.

I said all this years ago. He was a better alternative to assclowns like Gilbertson, Willingham, and probably Sark. Plus he was a Husky so rah rah. I have no doubt he would have gotten the program out of the doldrums. It was a matter of getting the program to great heights which Petersen seems to be doing now (too early to declare anything though).
    Fair enough.