Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Script is being followed to perfection

TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
The focus this week will be that UW got screwed by the refs and outplayed Stanford ... should have won the game ... blah, blah, blah.

Enter Oregon ... prepare to be boat-raced in the best venue in college football ... it is inevitable.

Next up, ASU ... another whiff because you can't expect to win in the heat ... my God the heat!

Hello 4-3. Nice to see you again.

Hey, SC ... how do you like Sark now?

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    until last night, i felt we had 90% chance of losing to ASU. this morning, I feel like it might be 50/50. I am so impressed with our defense.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    I think we will beat ASU barring mental break downs following the Oregon game. We are clearly better than ASU.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    Best defense in years, but I still need to see them against Oregon. For some reason, UW matches up well with Stanford (which matches up well with Oregon), so logic would say that UW should be able to stay with the Ducks.

Unfortunately, Oregon is in their heads and once the avalanche starts, they can't get out of their own way.
    Mad_Son said:

I think we will beat ASU barring mental break downs following the Oregon game. We are clearly better than ASU.

Hi Sark.
    edited October 2013
    TheHB said:

Mad_Son said:

Hi Sark.
    What does that mean? Did Sark say we are clearly better than ASU or are you saying Sark will screw things up?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Washington loses to Oregon.

Beats ASU.

It will be UCLA or OSU who hands them their third and final loss.
    Sark is Sark. To expect him not to screw it up is stupid. You need only look at last night's game.
    TheHB said:

Sark is Sark. To expect him not to screw it up is stupid. You need only look at last night's game.

So what you meant was "Sark says hi"

Yeah... I definitely can't argue with that sentiment. Last night, last year's Apple Cup, etc, etc show us that.

Sorry, I'm on a word limit.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Sark will get free pass on the plunger next week because his players will be "down" after such a disappointing end to the Stanford game
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Disagree, this is sarks audition for USC, sark loves the gameday free pub and will do everything he can to win, and house money his way to USC

then his 5 year "rebuild" clock can reset in LA.

He knows this is his high point, he's gotta jump now or slowly fade.
    brchco12 said:

Disagree, this is sarks audition for USC, sark loves the gameday free pub and will do everything he can to win, and house money his way to USC

Sark is smart.

You don't want to be the guy who replaces Kiffen, you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced Kiffen.

Who ever takes this job will not live up to SC standards based on the sanctions alone. And if he does, well then he is a damn good coach.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    topdawgnc said:

brchco12 said:

Sark is smart.

You don't want to be the guy who replaces Kiffen, you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced Kiffen.

Who ever takes this job will not live up to SC standards based on the sanctions alone. And if he does, well then he is a damn good coach.
    How can you not see 0-12 excuse = sanctions excuse? Sark gets 5 years to fix the mythical damage that we didn't know about until he started using it as a crutch
    brchco12 said:

topdawgnc said:

brchco12 said:

Sark is smart.

How can you not see 0-12 excuse = sanctions excuse? Sark gets 5 years to fix the mythical damage that we didn't know about until he started using it as a crutch
    SC cares about football ...

Excuses ... none.