Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brock Huard > Hugh Millen

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
"Keith Price is a Warrior. That was as gutty and tough an effort as I have seen from any Husky QB, ever"

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Nice. I hope the praise only increases more in the coming weeks and drowns out the pathetic doog legions and their 'blame anyone who isnt the millionaire head coach' bullshit.

Fuck, it is 4am. Cannot sleep. Didnt bed the GF. No desire to watch the game DVR. PS3 sounds boring. Like another said, I guess it is good I am still this invested in UW football. But fuck, imagine the havoc someone like Chip or Pete or Stoops could dish out with our roster. Man.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    Gladstone said:

Nice. I hope the praise only increases more in the coming weeks and drowns out the pathetic doog legions and their 'blame anyone who isnt the millionaire head coach' bullshit.

Fuck, it is 4am. Cannot sleep. Didnt bed the GF. No desire to watch the game DVR. PS3 sounds boring. Like another said, I guess it is good I am still this invested in UW football. But fuck, imagine the havoc someone like Chip or Pete or Stoops could dish out with our roster. Man.

This is the first game since the 01 Holiday Bowl that's kept from sleeping. This game was there for UW to win but as always with Sark, 1 phase is fucked up and doesn't do it's job.

Edited to add that I was too fucking drunk after the Alamo Bowl to lose sleep over a winnable game.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    dnc said:

"Keith Price is a Warrior. That was as gutty and tough an effort as I have seen from any Husky QB, ever"

maybe they'll actually talk huskies on that show, it's about 95% seahawks and 5% mariners
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    dnc said:

B Huard is unlistenable. Anyone that disagrees thinks foreskin is a food group.
  • Good to see not all former white UW QB's are part of the KKK like Millen and his butt buddy Softy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Dick_B said:

dnc said:

B Huard is unlistenable. Anyone that disagrees thinks foreskin is a food group.
    The beauty of Twitter is you don't have to listen to anyone