Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reflections...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
For the first time in years and years I think we can beat Oregon. I don't think we will, because I think Sark will fuck it up, but we CAN beat them. We have some fantastic football players, our Defense looks well coached, and Price, Sankey, Peters, Timu, and Thompson are fucking warriors.

This team, with top flight coaching, could compete with anyone. Hell, with shit coaching we damn near beat a legit top 5 team on the road.

I don't know what this means. We are finally good again, but our coaching is limiting us from being great. So, same as it ever was I guess.

Fuck.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited October 2013
    There is unequivocal improvement throughout, but lack of fucking discipline sank us. Again. Lots of great, fun-to-watch players. I really like Wilcox.Slow Oregon down and Ill love him.

This week will be another huge test to see how Sark harnesses the anger and rage over this loss, and if we can make it a positive. Crying on national TV was not a good start.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

There is unequivocal improvement throughout, but lack of fucking discipline sank us. Again. Lots of great, fun-to-watch players. I really like Wilcox.Slow Oregon down and Ill love him.

This week will be another huge test to see how Sark harnesses the anger and rage over this loss, and if we can make it a positive. Crying on national TV was not a good start.

Agree. Sark is a pitiful little girl.

This team is difficult for me to judge. As a member of the IHAPO group, I know we are fundamentally fucked with Sark, but this team has undeniable talent. SO fucking frustrating. Yeah, Ty had talent, but those teams weren't going to compete for Rose Bowls...and everyone knows that...even with a good Coach those are 9 win ceiling MAX teams. This team, with a good Coach, could really do some damage. I don't know how much, but I think a shit load.

We played a legit (cannot be understated, our win over #3 USC and #10 Beav were shams) top 5 team on the road and had them dead to rights, but Sark fiddle fucked it away as per usual.

We CAN beat Oregon this week. When was the last time you felt that way? However, Sark will fuck it up...lather, rinse, repeat.

Just pisses me off to know we have some gamers, and should be competing for RB's, and yet won't.

FUCK!

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Swaye said:

For the first time in years and years I think we can beat Oregon. I don't think we will, because I think Sark will fuck it up, but we CAN beat them. We have some fantastic football players, our Defense looks well coached, and Price, Sankey, Peters, Timu, and Thompson are fucking warriors.

This team, with top flight coaching, could compete with anyone. Hell, with shit coaching we damn near beat a legit top 5 team on the road.

I don't know what this means. We are finally good again, but our coaching is limiting us from being great. So, same as it ever was I guess.

Fuck.

I might pretend that I agree with these statements if you post links to more photos of that chick.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Agree. Sark is a pitiful little girl.

This team is difficult for me to judge. As a member of the IHAPO group, I know we are fundamentally fucked with Sark, but this team has undeniable talent. SO fucking frustrating. Yeah, Ty had talent, but those teams weren't going to compete for Rose Bowls...and everyone knows that...even with a good Coach those are 9 win ceiling MAX teams. This team, with a good Coach, could really do some damage. I don't know how much, but I think a shit load.

We played a legit (cannot be understated, our win over #3 USC and #10 Beav were shams) top 5 team on the road and had them dead to rights, but Sark fiddle fucked it away as per usual.

We CAN beat Oregon this week. When was the last time you felt that way? However, Sark will fuck it up...lather, rinse, repeat.

Just pisses me off to know we have some gamers, and should be competing for RB's, and yet won't.

FUCK!

2008?

This.

Five reasons.
  • After the USC win and Oregon's slow start in 2009 I thought then but by the time the game came around I didn't think so.

This is the first time I thought UW has a shot at a win since well their last win in 2003.

This team will be looked back on like the 1997 team. The talent was there but the coaching(head coach) wasn't.

Just like in 1997 that team finished with an 8-4 record despite having national title talent.

This team has Rose Bowl talent but will likely finish 8-4 in the regular season.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    This guy is really nice. He just posts another teaser. pshaw.