Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Scout 300 Out: Weddington moves up, Alex Cook debuts

AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Weddington moved from #225 to #65 nationally.
Alex Cook moved into the Top 300.

West's Big Mover's in Revised Scout 300

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    No mention of Ngata or Ty Jones. They are two of UW's lowest rated recruits who don't punt.

• Options

Ty Jones is officially criminally underrated. So that'll be the guy, in two years, where Biggins and others are saying, "We really liked him and always thought he could be great, he just improved".

You cannot watch his film and tell me that he is not a top 300 player in the nation, and not a top 15 WR in the country.

He looks good, but Mormon country isn't known for its production of defensive backs either.

His film reminds me a lot of Cayleb Jones' (first Texas then Arizona WR) HS highlights.
    http://www.hudl.com/video/3/18374/5721aa519a91677e7460de39
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AIRWOLF said:

Ty Jones is officially criminally underrated. So that'll be the guy, in two years, where Biggins and others are saying, "We really liked him and always thought he could be great, he just improved".

You cannot watch his film and tell me that he is not a top 300 player in the nation, and not a top 15 WR in the country.

He looks good, but Mormon country isn't known for its production of defensive backs either.

His film reminds me a lot of Cayleb Jones' (first Texas then Arizona WR) HS highlights.
    It doesn't matter if they have great players going up against him. Just watch him and only him. He catches with his hands, he runs fucking fast, he is legit 6'3" most likely and probably 200, he plays physical.
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

It doesn't matter if they have great players going up against him. Just watch him and only him. He catches with his hands, he runs fucking fast, he is legit 6'3" most likely and probably 200, he plays physical.
    Oh, I agree that he looks great. The runs fast part might be a bit relative though.

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm honestly perplexed why they have Wedington ranked so much higher than Salvon Ahmed. Based off tapes and knowing how fast Salvon is, he looks like the better player.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm hearing that Weddington has been beating up on South King County retards. Staff. true?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

The majority of schools on the west coast have white guys playing corner. The league he plays in is the equivalent to a lot of the leagues in Washington and better than anything in Oregon.

If he were in California or Washington he would be much higher rated.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm hearing that Weddington has been beating up on South King County retards. Staff. true?

IF WE'RE GOING TO BASH SOUTH KING COUNTY RETARDS I'M OUT!
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I watched Sumner play Puyallup a few weeks ago. Game went something like this...

Weddington gets the ball, proceeds to run over some 150 lb. white kid from the local meth infested trailer park, three hours later he's still doing the same shit.

Kids big and fast no doubt. But he's busy butt fucking a bunch of heroin addicts children down there.

Tre "smoke" Weed is pretty fucking legit too. He actually outplayed Weddington that night I thought.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by players every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.

Also, it's worth noting that 247 ranked Fotu Leaito ahead of Myles Gaskin for their WA state players
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    JECAR said:

I watched Sumner play Puyallup a few weeks ago. Game went something like this...

Weddington gets the ball, proceeds to run over some 150 lb. white kid from the local meth infested trailer park, three hours later he's still doing the same shit.

Kids big and fast no doubt. But he's busy butt fucking a bunch of heroin addicts children down there.

Tre "smoke" Weed is pretty fucking legit too. He actually outplayed Weddington that night I thought.
    Thanks DAWG! That's pretty much what I thought; would love to be proven wrong.
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This is an insanely talented class on offense. I think Jones, Bryant and Ahmed are as good as any player at their position in this class. If we get Sarrell that would make 4.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Oh, I agree that he looks great. The runs fast part might be a bit relative though.

Ran a laser timed 4.62. When you are 6-4, 200, that's fucking flying.
    Once Socha get's his hand on him he will be running a 4.4 by sophomore year