Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark says Van Winkle not 100%

That helps explain the kick off crap.

Too many penalties on offense. Too many drops.

But there was a lot to like too. Kids played damn hard.

Comments

• We've already covered this topic and no it doesn't explain it at all.

Special teams has sucked for Sark every year but 2011(which was only average).

He has three fucking kickers on scholarship so if he was too hurt to kick put one of the other two in there.

LEAVE!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

That helps explain the kick off crap.

Too many penalties on offense. Too many drops.

But there was a lot to like too. Kids played damn hard.

You deserve 0-12

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    What matters is what happens the 7 weeks

It's playing out.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Van Winkle says fuck. This. Coach. Better offense. Better defense. Better players all over the field. Clutching defeat from the jaws of victory once more.

What matters is what happens the 7 weeks

It's playing out.

What happened tonight on special teams mattered. What happened tonight with penalties mattered. What happened tonight with not getting the snap off to prevent the review mattered.

It's played out.

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362

It's played out.

No it isn't. Not to the overwhelming majority of Husky fans, and certainly not to anyone who will actually decided the future of Husky football.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited October 2013

No it isn't. Not to the overwhelming majority of Husky fans, and certainly not to anyone who will actually decided the future of Husky football.

Oh look, it's another argument from 2007 in defense of Ty!
    edited October 2013

If Sark wins out, sure. Hell if he wins 10 I'm in.

The problem is he's already proven he's not capable. Penalties, special teams and game management are going to lose us another game. Price getting rocked thanks to our OL is going to cost us another game. Oregon's superiority at everything is going to lose us a game. And our inability to win on the road is going ot lose us another game.

7-6 which is 8-5 this year is our destiny.

LRR. Embrace it.

• dnc said:

The problem is he's already proven he's not capable. Penalties, special teams and game management are going to lose us another game. Price getting rocked thanks to our OL is going to cost us another game. Oregon's superiority at everything is going to lose us a game. And our inability to win on the road is going ot lose us another game.

LRR. Embrace it.

Yep I'm feeling a loss to Oregon, loss to UCLA and a heart breaking loss to either ASU or Oregon State to put us at 8-4 on the season then lose the bowl game.

dnc said:

LRR. Embrace it.

Yep I'm feeling a loss to Oregon, loss to UCLA and a heart breaking loss to either ASU or Oregon State to put us at 8-4 on the season then lose the bowl game. Oregon and UCLA are the givens, the question is which game will we blow that we should win. I'm leaning Beavis but the three game losing streak angle makes ASU a strong possibility in it's own right.

• dnc said:

dnc said:

LRR. Embrace it.

Yep I'm feeling a loss to Oregon, loss to UCLA and a heart breaking loss to either ASU or Oregon State to put us at 8-4 on the season then lose the bowl game.
    Oregon and UCLA are the givens, the question is which game will we blow that we should win. I'm leaning Beavis but the three game losing streak angle makes ASU a strong possibility in it's own right.

Either loss will bring up questions about "trust issues". With ASU you have the three game losing streak.

With Oregon State it's the late November slide two game skid. I really can't decide.

Although I might be over thinking this. His name is Seven after all so he might just lose both of them.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    Fuck you Auburn! We lose a close game and you don't talk about the drops or bad special teams... Of course, you talk about Van Winkle isn't healthy so that's why he didn't have good kick offs? You fucking piece of shit. I swear to whatever you believe in, I would knock you the fuck out if you said this shit to me in person for being so fucking stupid and for moving the goal posts once again. You are fucking pathetic.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,757 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck you Auburn! We lose a close game and you don't talk about the drops or bad special teams... Of course, you talk about Van Winkle isn't healthy so that's why he didn't have good kick offs? You fucking piece of shit. I swear to whatever you believe in, I would knock you the fuck out if you said this shit to me in person for being so fucking stupid and for moving the goal posts once again. You are fucking pathetic.

Woah woah woah, first youre the narrows league mvp and now youre mike tyson TUFF? The adrenaline is surging on the bored tonight!
  • Fuck you Auburn! We lose a close game and you don't talk about the drops or bad special teams... Of course, you talk about Van Winkle isn't healthy so that's why he didn't have good kick offs? You fucking piece of shit. I swear to whatever you believe in, I would knock you the fuck out if you said this shit to me in person for being so fucking stupid and for moving the goal posts once again. You are fucking pathetic.

This is why we need a podcast tonight. Drunken post game podcasts are the best.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Woah woah woah, first youre the narrows league mvp and now youre mike tyson TUFF? The adrenaline is surging on the bored tonight!
    I should step away from the keyboard because I have already punched a hole in it and kicked my dog!