Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy just put the game on price

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
Just said where is that game where Keith puts the team on his back????? Now we have to start over, it didn't come tonight. Mind blowing.....MIND BLOWING.......

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited October 2013
    Softy deserves 0-120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Keith Price obviously should have been on the kickoff coverage team.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Softy is another guy I would love to get my internet tough guy on with, especially right now after a bottle of Southern Comfort and a couple shots of tequila.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    How the hell are the Honks getting away with scapegoating the incredible black QB in Seattle?
  • So it's Price fault that his dumb fuck coach doesn't recruit any OL ever?! To the point that they can't go one fucking game without committing stupid fucking penalties that kills at least three drives a game minimum?!

It's Price fault that his dumb fuck coach still hasn't fixed the special teams yet despite it being fucking terrible for five years straight?! It's Price fault that despite all this big recruits at WR other than Kasen none of them can catch worth a shit?!

It's Price fault that first and goal on the 9 his dumb fuck coach tries to pass and our fat fuck OL didn't even block the guy so that ball was tipped?!

Jesus fuck I'm actually getting pissed off now!

So Locker goes 4-20 against Nebraska but that's fine while Price throws for 350 but still hasn't put the team on his back?! HUH?!

When the fuck did Jake ever put this team on his back?! All his big wins(15 wins total) was because the defense and Polk had huge days. Fuck those racist fucks!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    jmc84 said:

Fuck Softy and all the doogs that suck his dick.

Softy hasn't seen his dick since he last attended fat camp in the summer of 8th grade.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Keith Price put the team on his back, he was a tipped pass INT (that was Atoe's (top 5 draft pick) fault by the way, from being perfect. The oline was terrible, the WR's aside from Kasen dropped passes, Keith made big play after big play
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Price was magnificent. Again. Softy and Seven deserve each other.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    dhdawg said:

Keith Price put the team on his back, he was a tipped pass INT (that was Atoe's (top 5 draft pick) fault by the way, from being perfect. The oline was terrible, the WR's aside from Kasen dropped passes, Keith made big play after big play

What the fuck do these idiots expect? Does Price need to start throwing passes to himself?
  • I hate to play this card since it's cowardly on the internet but Softy sucks at life.

Guy is fat, his wife is a fat pig as well. You know in high school and at BCC he has no friends. He's about 150 pounds away from being Big Lo. How he refers to all former UW players as his "friend" because he has no real friends.

The only people who are bigger losers than Softy is the dumb fuck doogs like John Bravo, Gavin Keefe, Randy McEldoog who live on his fucking facebook/twitter page all fucking day.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    this is the best caller of the night, softy getting defensive now
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I hate to play this card since it's cowardly on the internet but Softy sucks at life.

Guy is fat, his wife is a fat pig as well. You know in high school and at BCC he has no friends. He's about 150 pounds away from being Big Lo. How he refers to all former UW players as his "friend" because he has no real friends.

The only people who are bigger losers than Softy is the dumb fuck doogs like John Bravo, Gavin Keefe, Randy McEldoog who live on his fucking facebook/twitter page all fucking day.

I hear you. I'm all for separating football from this shit, but a guy like that makes it hard.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Of all the players to criticize...I want to break that fat fuck's jaw