Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I will LIPO

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Sark will go 11-2 this year.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Agree

still going 11-2
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    If he goes 11-2, no fucks should complain because none of you faggots were against 11-2 before the season. look, I'm all for agreeing that Sark is an average or worse game day coach, but at the same time, he deserves some credit for supplying the talent of a team that could be top 10.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

If he goes 11-2, no fucks should complain because none of you faggots were against 11-2 before the season. look, I'm all for agreeing that Sark is an average or worse game day coach, but at the same time, he deserves some credit for supplying the talent of a team that could be top 10.

Yes.

Now it's time to get a coach who can actually get the most out of this talent.

I can't decide if Sark is Chan Gailey or Ron Zook now dammit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I said before the season, and I stand by it:

8 wins or less - fire him
    9 or 10 wins - one more year (anything less than 10 wins next year, fire him)
    11 wins - extend him two years
    12 or more wins - give him whatever he wants

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes.

With our current AD, getting rid of Sark will land us Turner Gill

Yes.

Pool Boy = RavennaDawg?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Yes.

BHAM
  • If he goes 11-2, no fucks should complain because none of you faggots were against 11-2 before the season. look, I'm all for agreeing that Sark is an average or worse game day coach, but at the same time, he deserves some credit for supplying the talent of a team that could be top 10.

Yes.

Given the talent that we have it appears he's Ron Zook. Now Florida recognized that Zook was a great recruiter but a bad head coach. So they snatched up Meyer and won immediately.

I really like that Fresno State head coach and he could win us a Rose Bowl within three years.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited October 2013
    If he goes 11 - 2 I'll shut up. Zero to nill chance. There might be enough talent but the coaching staff will find a way to give it up.

I still see an 8 - 4 team as I did in August. If Cream Puff manages to win 9 of 12 he still sucks. Nothing less than 10 - 2 will vindicate this pussy.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    No way in hell this team goes 11-2.

The coach is Steve Sarkisian.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Sark will go 11-2 this year.

I'm not going to let you LIPO
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    dnc said:

Yes.

Pool Boy = RavennaDawg?
    I have moved on to Craig Bohl as my favorite Cornhusker coach.

Plus no one can compete with the ghost of Jerry Fallwell.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    11-2 ... not a chance.

9-4 ... with a bowl lose.

Sark will either lose to UCLA or OSU along with Oregon.
  • topdawgnc said:

11-2 ... not a chance.

9-4 ... with a bowl lose.

Sark will either lose to UCLA or OSU along with Oregon.

At ASU given Sark's road record isn't a guarantee win either.

dnc said:

Yes.

Pool Boy = RavennaDawg?
    I have moved on to Craig Bohl as my favorite Cornhusker coach.

Plus no one can compete with the ghost of Jerry Fallwell.
    I know you're being sarktastic, but I've never been a Fallwell guy

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    We aren't going 11-2.

This thread is a waste of space.