Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quick question

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,339
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
What are you all going to say when Oregon State hangs 50 on us?

I kid I kid

It has been so long since I worried about game that maybe I have forgot how. I have complete confidence that Petersen and this team will not lose to an inferior team. That they will be coached up and ready to go every week. That we have an adult in charge and a good group of "kids" who understand what it means to be a Husky and what this year means to Husky fans.

If we lose it will be USC or ASU. Even the best teams rarely go unbeaten Saban has 5 nattys and one (?) perfect season.

But in this league we should go unbeaten and Petersen could do it.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I kid I kid

It has been so long since I worried about game that maybe I have forgot how. I have complete confidence that Petersen and this team will not lose to an inferior team. That they will be coached up and ready to go every week. That we have an adult in charge and a good group of "kids" who understand what it means to be a Husky and what this year means to Husky fans.

If we lose it will be USC or ASU. Even the best teams rarely go unbeaten Saban has 5 nattys and one (?) perfect season.

I'm like OSU in this one
    You'm like Oregon in the last one too

• Options
    dnc said:

I kid I kid

I'm like OSU in this one

DPMcDawg? Is that you?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I kid I kid

I'm like OSU in this one

DPMcDawg? Is that you?
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh