Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Halfway Poont Revisions?

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I said 10 wins, and I am now think 11. I still think we fuck it up and drop two (unsure which ones), then win our bowel game.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I said 10 wins, and I am now think 11. I still think we fuck it up and drop two (unsure which ones), then win our bowel game.

I think we? end up 12-1 after the bowel game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

I think we? end up 12-1 after the bowel game.
    Why do you fuckers hate winning the Pac-12?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

MelloDawg said:

The USC game is slightly scary now that they found a useful QB.

What kind of gaybob is scared of a football game?
    Christ! The simplest question awakens HCH Degenerate Nation!! Let the DIAFFs begin!
    DIAFF
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,334 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm concerned about let-downs against Cal and WSU, but mainly Cal. We should crush them, but they have some dangerous speed and a decent QB. Expecting UW to be extra prepared for ASU at home and Utah on the road, but those should be competitive games.

Do we know more about Webb's injury and his top receiver?

I know ASU's white is out for the season. Is Wilkins gonna be 100%?

It's kind of crazy to think about all the QB injuries the PAC-12 has had mid-season.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,558 Founders Club
    I love having sun schools at home in mid November. Maybe the Pac 12 scheduler is making up for having us play at Oregon three straight years (and four of five...and five of seven...).

This conference sucks (PLSS) but I can't buy into 12-0 until I see it. Can't expect to beat Utes at 4,500 feet. :wink:
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2016

I love having sun schools at home in mid November. Maybe the Pac 12 scheduler is making up for having us play at Oregon three straight years (and four of five...and five of seven...).

This conference sucks (PLSS) but I can't buy into 12-0 until I see it. Can't expect to beat Utes at 4,500 feet. :wink:

For whatever reason, my gut says the Dawgs will be prepared for Utah and ASU, and take care of business when those days arrive.

Something like another snow bowl in Pullman could fuck things up. I was at the last one. God what a shit hole that place is.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

I'm concerned about let-downs against Cal and WSU, but mainly Cal. We should crush them, but they have some dangerous speed and a decent QB. Expecting UW to be extra prepared for ASU at home and Utah on the road, but those should be competitive games.

Cal's defense might be worse than Oregon's. It's on the road and Webb has been solid. But it's Sonny Dykes. I like our chances.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    pat_hm said:

Cal's defense might be worse than Oregon's. It's on the road and Webb has been solid. But it's Sonny Dykes. I like our chances.
    Cal's defense is probably worse than Oregon's. They both give up yards by the bushel, but Cal generates far fewer Sacks and TFLs than Oregon.

Put another way, Oregon's defense trys to play aggressively and fails miserably most of the time. While Cal's defense trys to play bend but don't break, but just breaks.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    13-1

Heartbreaking loss in the semis to DDY's Climpson team.

Angry half brains storm his hospital room and re break all his bones
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

This reminds me of all the ADHD kids in HS study hall. Before anyone knew what ADHD was.

FREE PUB
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,496

Do we know more about Webb's injury and his top receiver?

I know ASU's white is out for the season. Is Wilkins gonna be 100%?

It's kind of crazy to think about all the QB injuries the PAC-12 has had mid-season.
    Falk took about three more concussions and lost half a leg against Stanford. O/U is 5% on whether he'll actually be alive for the Apple Cup.
    Doesn't matter. I have been told Bender would start for over half the PAC-12.