Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

first thing ASJ posted on twitter

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Cut. ASJ. Now.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Misspelling Hatters is unacceptable
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,757 Swaye's Wigwam
    how can this fuck even contemplate going on his fucking twitter after costing his undefeated team the ball game?

fucking piece of shit can't handle alcohol OR a football
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    He's a frontrunner. His high school team was below .500, which when a guy is as talented as him, says a lot. He's not playing in LA, he's playing in the fucking Narrows league. I was 175 and ran a 4.9 and tore the Narrows league the fuck up. You can't tell me a 6'7" 260 5 star guy can't dominate. If he can't, it should be a real concern and I think we are seeing it this year.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Cream puff soft.

#SarksBoy
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

He's a frontrunner. His high school team was below .500, which when a guy is as talented as him, says a lot. He's not playing in LA, he's playing in the fucking Narrows league. I was 175 and ran a 4.9 and tore the Narrows league the fuck up. You can't tell me a 6'7" 260 5 star guy can't dominate. If he can't, it should be a real concern and I think we are seeing it this year.

before the season I was hoping the hawks would give him a look.
    Now, NO
    In ASJ's defense he did say this:

gotta make that play for my team #backtothegrind

More accountability than his coach.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    dnc said:

If he had posted that 1st I may have changed my tune, but he posted that photo 1st
    dhdawg said:

dnc said:

If he had posted that 1st I may have changed my tune, but he posted that photo 1st
    I agree, the order is disturbing, but it's not like anyone is modeling accountability to him. To say it at all shows more maturity in the drunken choking 21 year old TE than the highest paid coach in the conference.

That's great he posted that, but he has always been a pussy. And yes, I would say it TO HIS FACE! Like I said, his high school team was terrible, doogs overrated him. He will play in the NFL, but he will NEVER make a Pro Bowl. Dude is slow. He's an average NFL TE who only has ideal size, and nothing else.

That's great he posted that, but he has always been a pussy. And yes, I would say it TO HIS FACE! Like I said, his high school team was terrible, doogs overrated him. He will play in the NFL, but he will NEVER make a Pro Bowl. Dude is slow. He's an average NFL TE who only has ideal size, and nothing else.

disagree
  • How can you expect your players to show accountability when your head coach is literally crying after a loss about faking injuries, blaming the refs and blaming replay officials?

When has Sark ever said "You know what that one is on me. I need to do a better job, etc" ? Has he ever said that?

Most great coaches say "Players win games, coaches lose games" but not Sark oh no. He likes to pump himself up when the team is winning and take all the credit. Then when losses happen he'll blame his QB, kicker, refs, weather, 0-12, etc. He'll blame whatever he can get his hands onto.

So ASJ who is a pussy not disputing that is witnessing this behavior for three years now. Other guys on the team much longer so they begin to take on the personality of their coach. Instead of working to improve on things they deflect their weaknesses and blame others for it.

The only guy on the team who ever seems to take accountability is Price. It's not a surprise he has great character and seems to thrive in big moments. He doesn't always come through but he never looks afraid of the moment. He appears to be a hard worker always looking to improve.

Unlike the rest of the roster who takes on the personality of Sark which is when things go wrong go look for an excuse!

Husky football sadly is still dead until Sark is gone!
    Ertz and the guy from ND were way better than him last
    dnc said:

disagree
    Right now I would. I am also very good friends with his cousin, but I would take my chances. I'm drunk and pissed, and he needs to step it up.
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="RoadDawg55">That's great he posted that, but he has always been a pussy. And yes, I would say it TO HIS FACE! Like I said, his high school team was terrible, doogs overrated him. He will play in the NFL, but he will NEVER make a Pro Bowl. Dude is slow. He's an average NFL TE who only has ideal size, and nothing else.disagree

Right now I would. I am also very good friends with his cousin, but I would take my chances. I'm drunk and pissed, and he needs to step it up.

DNC, tonight I would. I have met him before with a family friend of his. He's a good kid, he probably wouldn't smash my head in, which is part of the problem.

• blockquote class="Quote" rel="RoadDawg55">That's great he posted that, but he has always been a pussy. And yes, I would say it TO HIS FACE! Like I said, his high school team was terrible, doogs overrated him. He will play in the NFL, but he will NEVER make a Pro Bowl. Dude is slow. He's an average NFL TE who only has ideal size, and nothing else.

disagree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDM7SOLLJIs

14 second mark.
    Good call Time. The truth is, he would probably agree with me. If you met the kid, you would realize he is the nicest dude ever, which is normally a problem. That's why I called him a pussy. It's not because he dropped a pass.