Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire Woodward

@A_Jude 5m
UW AD Scott Woodward told me he's already been in contact with the Pac-12 office tonight about the replay. Not unusual for ADs to do that.

Comments

• Good christ! You played a good competitive game and Price showed he's a great QB.

Then our head coach and AD act like huge cunts about this loss to take away from this good game.

A good head coach and AD would be thinking about fixing these mistakes. Instead they'll cry and blame the refs. Means they felt like they didn't do anything wrong at all.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I hear you Time, but it is standard to send in complaints to the ref. Like DNC said, maybe we will get a bullshit win later. It doesn't change anything, but let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    dnc said:

@A_Jude 5m
    UW AD Scott Woodward told me he's already been in contact with the Pac-12 office tonight about the replay. Not unusual for ADs to do that.

Of course, he Michael Young should also be compiling a list of HC candidates and AD candidates.
    Crisped that up for abundance