Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm a little more worried about Washington next weekend....

nuff said. respect.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Especially how Oregon has started slow in almost every game this year. They can't start slow next week.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Especially how Oregon has started slow in almost every game this year. They can't start slow next week.

Agreed. No more room for those sloppy errors. Less margin for error from here on out.
    Hopefully DAT is 100%

Hopefully DAT is 100%

From watching him today, I doubt he'll play next week.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I think we match up worse with Oregon on defense, we still haven't proven we can stop a top flight spread offense. My prediction is Oregon 45 Washington 41
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Go fuck your trashy whore mother up the ass.
  • Can I hope Oregon dies in a "tragic" bus accident crossing the Montlake Bridge?

*gurgle
    dhdawg said:

I think we match up worse with Oregon on defense, we still haven't proven we can stop a top flight spread offense. My prediction is Oregon 45 Washington 41

I hope it's not that close but you never know.
    edited October 2013
    dhdawg said:

Oregon will destroy us. Better talent, better coaching. The only advantage we have next week is HFA, and that will be meaningless once they break out the plunger midway through the third.

My preliminary prediction is Oregon 56, UW 21

Passion said:

bend over, whore mother
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Oregon will destroy us. Better talent, better coaching. The only advantage we have next week is HFA, and that will be meaningless once they break out the plunger midway through the third.

You guys were pulling out the plunger for this game and you nearly didn't need it. But hey, I don't mind.

Passion said:

bend over, whore mother
    You guys are the fucking trashiest pieces of shit in college athletics. Everyone knows it. It's been documented. You're a fucking tricked out 1980s camaro with a filled ash tray. Whether it's picking fights after games with ucla players, steeling wisconsin fans' seats, or badgering an old lady (Kevin Love's mother) until she cries, you guys are nothing but trash.

Jim Lambright was right about you, and it won't change. You're oregon.

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

You guys were pulling out the plunger for this game and you nearly didn't need it. But hey, I don't mind.
    I predicted 33-24. Missed it by 6 points. If I'm off by 16 next week, it's still a plunger.
    Passion said:

Passion said:

bend over, whore mother
    You guys are the fucking trashiest pieces of shit in college athletics. Everyone knows it. It's been documented. You're a fucking tricked out 1980s camaro with a filled ash tray. Whether it's picking fights after games with ucla players, steeling wisconsin fans' seats, or badgering an old lady (Kevin Love's mother) until she cries, you guys are nothing but trash.

oregonblitzkrieg must have raped Passion's daughter in the Autzen parking lot. Small world.

Passion said:

Passion said:

bend over, whore mother

oregonblitzkrieg must have raped Passion's daughter in the Autzen parking lot. Small world.
    Well, I don't have a daughter, but thank you for further affirming that oregon fans do things like that. It's how you all behave.
    I hope this made Furd on edge and bruised their confidence a bit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Can I hope Oregon dies in a "tragic" bus accident crossing the Montlake Bridge?

*gurgle

REAL Husky fans want it to be an accident crossing the McKenzie River.

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

bend over, whore mother

Well, I don't have a daughter, but thank you for further affirming that oregon fans do things like that. It's how you all behave.
    That's right. All Duck fans are rapists, racists, womenizers, brawlers, and thieves.
    You didn't get your reputation for nothing.