Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Have you ever "grabbed" a pussy

JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,993
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
I don't think I've ever "grabbed" one.

Some of my other friends say it's commonplace and what Trump said wasn't at all weird or creepy.

Is this a new move I should try. TIA

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,992
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The internet social justice warriors are outraged about it They won't stop posting annoying updates about it until it ends....or until the next fake outrage happens in four days...
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    droggins said:

I grabbed one yesterday in the shower.

How much did you pay and was there Nuru gel involved before or after?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,310
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You've never like put your hand between a girls legs and pulled her closer? You might be a faggot.

Consensually, no question. Getting a little rough is part of the deal.

Out of the blue, walking down the street, outside of a discreet socially acceptable liason...fuck no. That is the shit that gets people put into Level 3 sex offender status.

The line gets crossed at casually rubbing one elbow against a woman's tits in a crowded bar or fraternity party. That's just good fun.

• Options

You've never like put your hand between a girls legs and pulled her closer? You might be a faggot.

I'm talking about grabbing a pussy. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Out of the blue, walking down the street, outside of a discreet socially acceptable liason...fuck no. That is the shit that gets people put into Level 3 sex offender status.

The line gets crossed at casually rubbing one elbow against a woman's tits in a crowded bar or fraternity party. That's just good fun.

If you're ugly and poor it makes you a sex offender. If you're good looking or rich it makes you a flirt.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,117
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If you're ugly and poor it makes you a sex offender. If you're good looking or rich it makes you a flirt.
    I'm confused. I'm good looking and poor. Am I an offender or flirt? Is worthless drunk an option?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I'm confused. I'm good looking and poor. Am I an offender or flirt? Is worthless drunk an option?
    Abundance.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

What's wrong with being a faggot?
    Nothing. It was just an observation. If you've never grabbed a pussy it's probably because you suck cock.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

What's wrong with being a faggot?
    Nothing. It was just an observation. If you've never grabbed a pussy it's probably because you suck cock.
    I find your lack of bisexual awareness disturbing.
  • Options
    Spanking, slapping, choking, rough play. we've all done it. Grabbing a girls ass in public. Grabbing her hair or choking her in the bedroom. Yes.

I've fingered, eaten, fucked a pussy. Same with the asshole (fancy feast)

I've never "grabbed" a pussy. Someone look up what grabbing means. It must not mean what I think it does.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,310

Spanking, slapping, choking, rough play. we've all done it. Grabbing a girls ass in public. Grabbing her hair or choking her in the bedroom. Yes.

I've fingered, eaten, fucked a pussy. Same with the asshole (fancy feast)

I've never "grabbed" a pussy. Someone look up what grabbing means. It must not mean what I think it does.

Here's the thing. Even if you ever DID grab pussy, you wouldn't fucking talk about it with some douchebag interviewer from a nightly tabloid show.

For fuck's sake - you MIGHT have that conversation with your homies after a few brews sitting around having a dick-measuring contest.

But, how the FUCK does one even go down that path with some dude he probably barely knows?!?!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,518
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're dumb enough to get married your wife now figuratively has grabbed your balls.

Flash a hundred grand of diamonds and you will grab that pussy
  • Options
    I grabbed Mello. So yes