Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Browning?

Offically the new bored legend?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    Swaye said:

Dude, Browning is playing lights out legit wag your finger prison yard football. I'd let him lay pipe on any of my illegitimate daughters.

He is the type that you want your daugther to bang so she can collect child support... He is the type your girl wants to bring to you because is a high charcater youth...
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Dude, Browning is playing lights out legit wag your finger prison yard football. I'd let him lay pipe on any of my illegitimate daughters.

Redmen always wins
  • Options

I said last week... Browning is the first QB we have had since Marquis that wasn't a fag.

Picket - He was a cowboy from Idaho who overcompensated by being a wigger.

Stanback - QB of a 1-9 team in high school. I kind of liked him because he did get shit coaching, but he sucked except for half a season.

Bonnell - Dude was a cyclist. A fucking cyclist.

Locker - A moron who thought he was blind when his helmet padding when over his eyes.

Price - Along with Mora, the HHB version of a doog legend. Anyone nicknamed Teeth is a fag. Perfect Sark player.

Miles - I'm still disappointed in him for making me look dumb.

Browning - Talks shit, cares, loves football and winning more than any of these other QB's. Price might point to look cool. Browning did it to tell the Duck that the plunger was coming.

Fuck off Boobs or anyone else that wants me to list Sweetman, Paus, DuRocher, Lindquist, or Troy Williams.

Browning for heisman and HHB LEGEND
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    What I loved was he was completely unfazed by the loud crowd noise on the road. He looked comfortable and in control.