Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spurrier calls out Clowney

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
Wow. Love me some Ole Ballcoach.

Comments

• brianwwu29brianwwu29 Member Posts: 35
    Ha I wish Spurrier was in our conference. That guy is non-stop entertainment... On the other hand i wonder how many people are in Clowney's ear telling him not to play if he is at anything less than 100%? He's a top-3 pick. I've seen him play a couple times and he is getting overly criticized. Even when he wasn't getting sacks, he was still a force.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Ha I wish Spurrier was in our conference. That guy is non-stop entertainment... On the other hand i wonder how many people are in Clowney's ear telling him not to play if he is at anything less than 100%? He's a top-3 pick. I've seen him play a couple times and he is getting overly criticized. Even when he wasn't getting sacks, he was still a force.

Agreed, I like Clowney and don't blame him. Spurrier's a trip though.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    dnc said:

Agreed, I like Clowney and don't blame him. Spurrier's a trip though.

The one game I saw him play this year he was a piece of shit, taking plays off, goofing around.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I don't mind players looking out for their future, but when a coach's job depends on winning on losing, I have no problem with them calling a player out for being a pussy. It goes both ways.