Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Hardcore Husky Power Rankings for Week 6

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    I love Mora, and would have his babies, but UCLA is NOT ahead of Stanford until they prove it on the field.

1 - Oregon

2 - Stanford

3 - Washington
    4 - UCLA

5 - Seriously?

6.02X10*23 - Cal
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

I love Mora, and would have his babies, but UCLA is NOT ahead of Stanford until they prove it on the field.

1 - Oregon

2 - Stanford

3 - Washington
    4 - UCLA

5 - Seriously?

6.02X10*23 - Cal

Stanford has a road win at Army and a neutral site win over WSU.

UCLA has road wins over Nebraska and Utah.

It will play out soon enough though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited October 2013

Swaye said:

1 - Oregon

2 - Stanford

3 - Washington
    4 - UCLA

5 - Seriously?

6.02X10*23 - Cal

Stanford has a road win at WSU. Just because WSU is coogtarded enough to play their home games in Seattle they still count as WSU home games.

All that said, I agree their away from home resume is not as strong as UCLA's. OTOH, their win over Washington is better than any UCLA win.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

1 - Oregon

2 - Stanford

3 - Washington
    4 - UCLA

5 - Seriously?

6.02X10*23 - Cal

Stanford has a road win at WSU. Just because WSU is coogtarded enough to play their home games in Seattle they still count as WSU home games.

All that said, I agree their away from home resume is not as strong as UCLA's. OTOH, their win over Washington is better than any any UCLA win.
    If you can't see that the "neutral site" joke was a cheap shot at our Coug friends, I can't help you.

Your poont about best wins is valid. However, Wilcox just gave Mora the blueprint to beat Stanford and UCLA is nowhere near as sloppy as UW is.

LIFPO
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

dnc said:

Swaye said:

1 - Oregon

2 - Stanford

3 - Washington
    4 - UCLA

5 - Seriously?

6.02X10*23 - Cal

All that said, I agree their away from home resume is not as strong as UCLA's. OTOH, their win over Washington is better than any any UCLA win.
    If you can't see that the "neutral site" joke was a cheap shot at our Coug friends, I can't help you.

Your poont about best wins is valid. However, Wilcox just gave Mora the blueprint to beat Stanford and UCLA is nowhere near as sloppy as UW is.

LIFPO
    Good point. Mora and his crew are studying the film, you can bet. Wilcox did give them the way to stop them, and I assume a Mora coached team won't give up 900 yards in special teams yardage. Are special teams truly are "special."