Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woodinville 17, Issaquah 0

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,343
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sounds like issaquah sucks.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    High School Football bored belongs.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

High School Football bored belongs.

That's the fun thing about owning a website, you can put your personal shit wherever you want. ;) <--- $75k

And yes, "we" did win 31-0. Third shutout of season. Team has surrendered just 24 points in six games. Issy had 1 yard rushing on the night. <b>Woodinville's "Dark Side Defense" will gain more regional attention as the season comes down the stretch.
    You just couldn't resist, could you?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So perhaps Sirmon putting up 10 points or whatever he put up doesn't look so bad compared to everybody else that can't score?

• Options
    Next thing you're going to see on this board are arguments being made that the defensive players on Woodinville should be being recruited by Pete
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,343
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Next thing you're going to see on this board are arguments being made that the defensive players on Woodinville should be being recruited by Pete

More passive aggressive shit from Tequilla. But I'll answer with sincerity.

Since you're obsessed with my thoughts on Sirmon, I will reiterate. He played poorly both times I saw him. That's it. Who knows, I could be wrong. But this year he lost composure both in the pocket and in the huddle, where he seemed to be throwing tantrums. He didn't strike me as a quality leader.

And though you don't want a breakdown of Woodinville players, I will answer. There are some dynamic players at Woodinville but most are too small to play Pac-12. Michael Roth at 6'3" is an interesting one at WR with above average ability to go up and get it. But I suspect he might be too slow and will end up at someplace like Linfield.

• Options
    It's not passive aggressive at all ... I said it then and I have no problem continuing to say that your perspective is just flat out wrong on trying to extrapolate Sirmon based on what he's doing in High School.

All you need to know about Sirmon in HS is that he's bigger than any of his OL ... that's a bit of a problem. He's not perfect but he's also 16-17 years old and will continue to grow and mature. I love this idea that we judge kids now on what they do at 16-17 as if what they are then is what they will always be. It's insanely FS.

If you can't see that I'm giving you shit for how invested you are and have been with the Woodinville program then I can't help you. Similar to posting whatever you did on fantasy baseball you should expect to get tweaked on this. Anybody else posting this kind of stuff would get 81% more tweaking than you do on this.

TL, DR Version: Stop getting all whiny about posting that is made 81x per day by Boobs
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Teq have you watched Sirmon play in person?
  • Options
    I have no ties to any HS program really in this state and in general the quality of play isn't at a level that I find it interesting or entertaining (i.e. numerous D1 prospects in play) to attend in person ...

I've watched him on TV and through game film ... he's got tools you drool about ... he's also very raw. What he is today isn't what he'll be 2-3 years from now.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

I have no ties to any HS program really in this state and in general the quality of play isn't at a level that I find it interesting or entertaining (i.e. numerous D1 prospects in play) to attend in person ...

I've watched him on TV and through game film ... he's got tools you drool about ... he's also very raw. What he is today isn't what he'll be 2-3 years from now.

Is this a post about Jack Lockner from 2005?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    DeepSeaZ said:

he's not great yet, but the offense he plays in is just as big a problem. Just an endless barrage of bubble screens and swing passes.
    When they let him go downfield there's no one open and he just ends up dumping it off.
    timing is a problem with him but will improve with time, he's a great prospect.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    My analysis: Sirmon is by far the best QB that I have never seen play a single snap.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

DeepSeaZ said:

he's not great yet, but the offense he plays in is just as big a problem. Just an endless barrage of bubble screens and swing passes.
    When they let him go downfield there's no one open and he just ends up dumping it off.
    timing is a problem with him but will improve with time, he's a great prospect.
    WDWHA. He belongs in Pullman.