Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

That call was total horse shit...

Did it hit the ground? You can't fucking tell and that's the point. There is simply no evidence to indisputably say it hit the damn ground and overturn the call.

With that said, you can't outgain a top 5 team by 210 yards on the road and lose the game. The refs fucked it up but this one is on Sark. If we're disciplined we would have just beaten a top 5 team on the road by 2+ touchdowns. Inexcusable.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Agree, but we put it all on us. Refs were bad and we are an undisciplined football team that doesn't do the little things. Abundance. Of course, doogs will focus only on the call
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    If you can see the ball between the two arms on the ground, the ball has to have hit the ground.

Physics 101.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Agree, but we put it all on us. Refs were bad and we are an undisciplined football team that doesn't do the little things. Abundance. Of course, doogs will focus only on the call

That's exactly the point of the thread. Refs made an abysmal call but this one's on Sark.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

If you can see the ball between the two arms on the ground, the ball has to have hit the ground.

Wrong and it's a bullshit call to end a game.

Physics 101.

That's exactly the point of the thread. Refs made an abysmal call but this one's on Sark.
    It's abysmal to call a pass where the ball is on the ground an incomplete pass now?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Physics 101.

Right, but you said in the game thread you didn't think there was enough to overturn it. I agree with the logical conclusion, but that's not the same as indisputable evidence.

dnc said:

Physics 101.

Right, but you said in the game thread you didn't think there was enough to overturn it. I agree with the logical conclusion, but that's not the same as indisputable evidence.

I watched it again and went frame by frame. It's abundantly clear when you look really closely at it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

Physics 101.

I watched it again and went frame by frame. It's abundantly clear when you look really closely at it.
    You think they went frame by frame?

dnc said:

dnc said:

Physics 101.

You think they went frame by frame?

They have the technology to do so now, thanks in part to the Oklahomo ($75k) v Oregon fiasco.

ESPN did a lazy job with replays all through the game, and their work at the end was no exception.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013
    Arguing about indisputable evidence is being a pussy. Either you think it hit the ground or not. If you don't think it did, call it bullshit. I have no issue with that. But again, if you think it did, and are arguing about indisputable evidence, then you're being a cunt.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

dnc said:

Physics 101.

DNC's right. The ref's didn't go frame-by-frame. And I never said it did or didn't hit the ground. I said there really is no way to say definitively one way or the other in the 3 minutes the refs had.

But that wasn't even the point of my post. The point was that everyone will blame the call when in fact it was on sark.