Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Betting Tip--and why UW should not be worried at all

2»

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

doogville said:

we are worried because this chump has reamed pete two years in a row.

Last year it wasn't a reaming. And the Duck win was 81% Vernon Adams doing insane Keanu Reeves Matrix shit on third downs.
    And if we don't win tomorrow I'm taking the blue and the red pill at the same fucking time.
    I'll be taking a lead pill.

Careful with your aim

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I don't think our DAWGS have trailed yet this year. A soft Neuheisel team fell behind 14-0 at our last win in Autzen. Gilby's midgets fell behind 10-0 in our last home win.

If Petersen falls to 0-3 against Helfrich we are going to need to get Lynn Swann on the phone

Arizona lead 7-0 and then 14-7 before UW tied it at 14-14 in the the 2nd quarter
    But still

It's hard.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

I can't remember another coach in NCAA with that awful of a run at a P5 school.

i didnt really read your post besides this. you could have said "rodmansrage has aids" or "racebannon really wasnt there" but idgaf.

to the quote though:

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

ntxduck said:

I can't remember another coach in NCAA with that awful of a run at a P5 school.

Allow me to introduce...

just saw this poast after i poasted but, zero fucks given, i poast here but dont really read the poasts.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes, we've only lost 12 straight games to your team, we have no reason to be worried at all.

Have a chronsy weekend, you negative fuck.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    ntxduck said:

Betting Tip: Helfrich is 0-5 ATS 2H so far this year (for those of you who have access to 2H lines at halftime). 4 of those have not been close at all.

Going back to the Utah debacle last year, Helfrich is 2-12 ATS 2H.

I can't remember another coach in NCAA with that awful of a run at a P5 school. Why are some of you jamokes even worried about this game. It will be like watching Bobby Fischer (CP) play chess against a smart chimp (Helf).

TLDR: Helfrich can't make adjustments for shit. Huskies win easily, say, 34-17...and if the game is close at half or the Huskies are down...Bet the fucking house on UW 2H.

Gave Helf way too much credit calling him a smart chimp.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    UW was -4.5 2H. Covered by 16.5. Enjoy the free money. Keep riding it until Helf is gone