Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Geoff Baker just likes to stir up shit ... that's his job

Who gives a shit about the secondary market ... the only reason to give a shit about it is if the tickets through the secondary market fall below the primary market of ticket sales through UW ...

Citing the non-conference schedule ... thank Sark and Woodward for setting that up ... with the deficit that the AD is sitting in right now their ability to buy out some of these games for better opportunities is likely limited.

For those that think about going single game tickets, it's a short-sighted plan that will ultimately result in worse seats when ticket sales go up (I expect season ticket sales to go up significantly next year).

Saying that ticket prices went up substantially with the remodel is actually missing the boat ... I think the cheapest I've ever paid for a season ticket is $400 ... at $500 now that can be viewed the same as a donation for the AD. Where the ticket prices went up substantially is in the donation levels required for some of the better seats.

As is said often around here, win and they will come. People find that the environment on Friday for the Stanford game was fun. That will definitely be populated about for the USC and likely ASU games with Oregon St being a wild card since they suck. But whatever.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Petersen doesn't bring the sizzle that Sark did. From what I'm hearing
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Good, secondary market ticket brokers who inflate prices can lick my fucking taint.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,071 Founders Club

Good, secondary market ticket brokers who inflate prices can lick my fucking taint.

Great understanding of economics as always.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Might as well not play the game
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited October 2016
    It's also the new stadium experience sucks, other than the lower bowl is a much better view. Alaska Airlines Huskys, McDonald's signs everywhere, endless crap on the jumbotron that is too fucking intrusive, etc etc. Why pay for advertising? Watch on TV with your mute button ready.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170

It's also the new stadium experience sucks, other than the lower bowl is a much better view. Alaska Airlines Huskys, McDonald's signs everywhere, endless crap on the jumbotron that is too fucking intrusive, etc etc. Why pay for advertising? Watch on TV with your mute button ready.

Yeah, I hate how they've turned it into a pro-stadium. Selling space on your body is not a super respected way to make money but I guess whoring ourselves out is all we've got left.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Don't forget -- it's not just UW athletes who can go to the sports medicine clinic. You can see our world class physicians too. Call today!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Don't forget -- it's not just UW athletes who can go to the sports medicine clinic. You can see our world class physicians too. Call today!

You are a weird ass motherfucker

OK!
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784

I thought this thread was going to be about.... Wait, nevermind.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck that. I like the new stadium. It's nice not to have to look at old wiring sticking out of the walls and that fucktarded track.

Now, as far as the secondary ticket market , fuck them too. Free tickets for the last two years is fine with me. I mean Jesus - the game was sold out on Friday night and I got a free ticket to sit in the club section. Fleenor can sit and spin on his club cheeseburger and game ticket that cost him $4000. Free is my kind of price.

And yes Sven, I still paid too much.