Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

super proud of Keith Price and the Dawgs tonight

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
and dreading having to listen to Sark whine all week

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fire Sark. He deserved that fucking loss. It's all on him.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Cute playcalling and cute kickoffs killed that one.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    MisterEm said:

Moreso special teams. The playcalling was bad in a few spots, but generally not bad. Special teams were a dreckfest.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Keith Price is a man (although he isn't 40)
    So are Feeney, Peters, Sankey, Kasen , mickens, Kevin smith etc

What is up ASJ?
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Marcus peters is amazing. That's all there is too it.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    dnc said:

MisterEm said:

Moreso special teams. The playcalling was bad in a few spots, but generally not bad. Special teams were a dreckfest.
    And penalties .,.. But that's not Sarks fault ...

... We might be close if not for ...

Fuck. So frustrating.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Time for Hugh Millen to suck Price's dick to atone for his crap last year.
  • Time for Hugh Millen to suck Price's dick to atone for his crap last year.

He won't. He'll still point to that pick in the red zone.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

It's not that simplistic and that's what ruins your credibility. He fucked up the game for us, you won't get an argument from me about that. At the same time, he has supplied this team with legitimate talent. LIFPO!

• Price was gritty today. He was getting killed on every single play and hung in there making one big time throw after another.

He was making plays with his feet and "improvising" as well. Even that last "incompletion" was a great job of battling.

I haven't been this devastated over a loss in years. At least I know I still care about this team.

Price is the third greatest QB in my memory of UW football behind only Tui and Hobert.

Price was gritty today. He was getting killed on every single play and hung in there making one big time throw after another.

He was making plays with his feet and "improvising" as well. Even that last "incompletion" was a great job of battling.

I haven't been this devastated over a loss in years. At least I know I still care about this team.

Price is the third greatest QB in my memory of UW football behind only Tui and Hobert.

Me too. I am exactly legitimately pissed off. I threw a football and broke a bottle in my liquor cabinet on accident. My girlfriend think I've lost my mind because it's been so long since I cared about a football game so much.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It's not that simplistic and that's what ruins your credibility. He fucked up the game for us, you won't get an argument from me about that. At the same time, he has supplied this team with legitimate talent. LIFPO!

You know who else brought in a lot of talent and proved he wasn't good enough to be the head coach?

Lambright.

UW had the balls to fire him, and he was clearly a better HC than Sark.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

You know who else brought in a lot of talent and proved he wasn't good enough to be the head coach?

Lambright.

Lambright didnt bring in a ton of talent. The 1993-1997 teams had DJ recruits. The 1998-1999 teams didnt have that much talent. It was Rick who got the most out of them.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Don James': special teams!!!!

With Sark, he's made it secondary.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2013
    dnc said:

MisterEm said:

These players deserve Mora. And if huge Millen bitches about price he needs to have his balls cut off and shoved down his fucking pie hole.

I like to play short kickoffs after my team gains momentum and hand over a 45 yard field with 1 minute to go in the half and three full time outs. To a top 5 team full of grown ass men who will play on Sundays to boot. When my cuteness fails I get teary eyed when I sulk over to the handshake. That is what I like to do.

My name is Cream Puff Dude Brahh and I am praying Pat Haden calls the house this week.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    This was a heartbreaker. I don't know how they bounce back from this in one week.

Lambright.

Sark > Lambright. Let's put it this way. If Sark took ove rafter James, despite his shortcomings, he would have had some good seasons. If Lambright took over after Ty, he would win 4 games for three years and get fired.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Why pass after Sankey got you a first down inside the 10. I just don't get it.