Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UO's 3-game losing streak.

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
There's no shame in losing at Nebraska.

CU looks the best team in the South.

And the Coogs...well, Oregon lost to them the week before they smoked us last year, too.

I know UO has looked like dogshit lately. But they're *always* at their best against UW. Even if Pete has successfully banished all of the old loser mentality from this team's collective psyche, I'm still expecting a tough game at Autzen on Saturday.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    The bizzarro numbers are in Oregon's favor now. They score late to win by 15.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    We fucked big time.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    There is no way we win. We are doomed.

714-0
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

714-0

YKWYWF

711-0
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    You must have missed us dropping 9 men into coverage last Saturday on multiple occasions and Luke Falk still completing passes
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,466 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

You must have missed us dropping 9 men into coverage last Saturday on multiple occasions and Luke Falk still completing passes

Still copying the Huskies
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,204 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Quack quack quack quack quack, Mr Duckworth!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    The streak is done. Just look where the teams are right now. UW offense is firing on all cylinders while the Duck-taped defense is depleted as fuck.

New QB against the UW secondary? Fucking nightmare if you're a duck.

It's not even a fair fight this year. UW boatraces them by 20+.

Yes, I'm dooging it up big time and my words could return to haunt me. But, my gut says this is a mismatch from the opening whistle, and a curb-stomp is imminent.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    AZDuck said:

If Luke Falk started against UW last year, Coogs would have won. He's that good.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

If Luke Falk started against UW last year, Coogs would have won. He's that good.
    Nope. UW owns WSU like UO owns UW.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

The streak is done. Just look where the teams are right now. UW offense is firing on all cylinders while the Duck-taped defense is depleted as fuck.

Yes, I'm dooging it up big time and my words could return to haunt me. But, my gut says this is a mismatch from the opening whistle, and a curb-stomp is imminent.

My dick depends on this being true.

Otherwise it's a chain saw on the muddy banks on the Wishkah.
    TTJ said:

There's no shame in losing at Nebraska.

CU looks the best team in the South. That ain't sayin' much.

And the Coogs...well, Oregon lost to them the week before they smoked us last year, too. QB'd by Lockie, not VAJ. And they didn't "smoke" UW. UW couldn't run a 2 minute drill and it cost them the game.

I know UO has looked like dogshit lately. But they're *always* at their best against UW. Even if Pete has successfully banished all of the old loser mentality from this team's collective psyche, I'm still expecting a tough game at Autzen on Saturday.

Emotional analysis.

UO fans are banking on "the streak" while superstitious UW fans are afraid of it. People are afraid of clowns, too. Not me. I like to kill them.

The only chance UO has is that the Stanford-UW game last week was an aberration. Who believes that?

Offensively, Royce Freeman can't win a game by himself, and all Brady Hoke has done is take a mediocre defense and made it bad.

Emotion doesn't win this game. Execution does. And with Tedford's taser wires attached to Smiff's cock, that favors UW.
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501

714-0

I'll take the under, we field goal late in Q4
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Psalm will miss every tackle and cost us? the game.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Emotional analysis.

UO fans are banking on "the streak" while superstitious UW fans are afraid of it. People are afraid of clowns, too. Not me. I like to kill them.

The only chance UO has is that the Stanford-UW game last week was an aberration. Who believes that?

Offensively, Royce Freeman can't win a game by himself, and all Brady Hoke has done is take a mediocre defense and made it bad.

Emotion doesn't win this game. Execution does. And with Tedford's taser wires attached to Smiff's cock, that favors UW.

Ever played, coached, or even seen a rivalry game? Emotion and execution are almost inseparable.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    At least you assholes admit it's a rivalry game now
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Wrong.
    AZDuck said:

At least you assholes admit it's a rivalry game now

Sure it's a rivalry. It's always a rivalry. But I don't see a nail-biter or one score game this year. Not where things are at with the programs right now. Maybe this frosh QB is a fucking stud like Mariota. But guys like that are one in a million, so I doubt it.