Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beat Oregon. Nothing Else Matters.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dardanus said:

I had a poster inquire how much of a donation would be needed to remove your ability to downvote and WTF people's posts. I was thinking $20, but maybe I'll make it $10.

$7.11 and you've got yourself a deal
    53 seconds
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

^ Not. At. All. Would love to see some 'Fuck the Ducks' taggings. Didn't want to say it out loud, but I didn't SQC that former post for no reason.

RIP - the old trestle crossing at Nisqually.

It dead?
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

^ Not. At. All. Would love to see some 'Fuck the Ducks' taggings. Didn't want to say it out loud, but I didn't SQC that former post for no reason.

RIP - the old trestle crossing at Nisqually.

It dead?
    Not the full trestle itself, just the convenient "pedestrian crossing" along its exterior that allowed Tacoma gang-bangers, taggers, & other miscreants to graffiti the shit out of it. Still being tagged by Tacoma gang-bangers, so they 'mus' not give a fuck about platforms.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

They fly now.

Welcome to the 2010s.

Sweet. How much does it cost for advertising on the DM.C Fetters Blimp? Want it stationed somewhere between Pe Ell and Toledo with it reading "Fuck the Ducks!"
    only 10.95/mo.

Over Olympia? Sure, that'll work, I suppose. Just need to put "Fuck the Ducks" across that giant ass currently adorning said blimp. Or we could just watch it Hindenburg as is. Tough call.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

I'm getting a hint of racism here. Just what I'm getting.

Damn straight. Those white trash meth gang bangers have been ruining Pierce County from Key Peninsula to Eatonville for multiple decades now. #BLM
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They fly now.

Welcome to the 2010s.

Sweet. How much does it cost for advertising on the DM.C Fetters Blimp? Want it stationed somewhere between Pe Ell and Toledo with it reading "Fuck the Ducks!"
    only 10.95/mo.
    FREE PUB!!!!