Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How I spent my day. You?

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Miserable in your own mental anxiety, while drunk posting at 2:16 a.m. That's not good. Just angry rants, senseless rambling, with no hope for clarity - such a sad and pathetic existence you lead.

Here's a reality check for you loser: You've been labeled a failure your whole life. You are tremendously weak and have been completely incapable of holding any steady work. You would collect unemployment, but it ran out. You certainly abuse alcohol and drugs. You have no spouse, because you are a miserable little f*ck. You have no friends, because you are a miserable little f*ck.

Time for me to go work out at my club this morning, meet some friends, review my investments and plans for my company. Then I'll come back home in my exclusive gated neighborhood and spend the rest of the day with my beautiful family.

You'll be shaking off your daily hang over and realizing that you're still stuck in your miserable life.

I actually feel sorry for you, so here's two words of advice: Get help.

Good luck to you.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Miserable in your own mental anxiety, while drunk posting at 2:16 a.m. That's not good. Just angry rants, senseless rambling, with no hope for clarity - such a sad and pathetic existence you lead.

Here's a reality check for you loser: You've been labeled a failure your whole life. You are tremendously weak and have been completely incapable of holding any steady work. You would collect unemployment, but it ran out. You certainly abuse alcohol and drugs. You have no spouse, because you are a miserable little f*ck. You have no friends, because you are a miserable little f*ck.

Time for me to go work out at my club this morning, meet some friends, review my investments and plans for my company. Then I'll come back home in my exclusive gated neighborhood and spend the rest of the day with my beautiful family.

You'll be shaking and vomiting off your daily hang over and realizing that you're still stuck in your miserable life.

Good luck to you.

One simple fix and now it's perfect
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    After my workout, I met Franny behind 7-11. I gave her the chili dog and headed for home. After a cleansing Tyrone,followed by a fresh shower and shave I enjoyed the rest of the day with my lovely family.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

You'll be shaking off your daily hang over and realizing that you're still stuck in your miserable life.

Good luck to you.

Ok salt boy