Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

That would become known as the "All I saw were plungers" game.

Christ, same could be said of the other pairings. Ohio State and Clemson have QB's who would likely give the Huskies fits.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol yes. And in this shit conference we have to go undefeated anyway.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2016
    Boog it up! Boog it up!

BTW Boog could better be Injun for Doog who receives celebratory Blowjob from tatted up sloot.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We haven't been able to stop a mobile quarterback in 16 years. I like our chances against Bama over Louisville, Clemson, Oregon, etc.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Who gives a fuck if Bama plungers us. If we made it to the playoffs I would go beyond Doog into some unknown territory of retarded fandom. Like Boog, which means beyond Doog.

Oregon
  • Options
    Doogles said:

We haven't been able to stop a mobile quarterback in 16 years. I like our chances against Bama over Louisville, Clemson, Oregon, etc.

Went to the WSU/Whoregon game. Prukop when not running, stands there flat footed. You'd think a few games in, they'd have him know how to stand the in the pocket.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club

All of you would have taken a year 3 playoff birth/Alabama plunger if offered before Petersen started coaching. That's some serious progress.

I don't think Washington makes the playoff because I do see at least one loss somewhere. The games @Cal and @BlackPower are the scariest.

I don't know how to justify it, but if we're not going to win it all (which we don't look that good yet), then I'd rather be a 1 loss team in the rosebowl playing the loser of OSU/Mich
  • Options
    Founders Club

All of you would have taken a year 3 playoff birth/Alabama plunger if offered before Petersen started coaching. That's some serious progress.

I don't think Washington makes the playoff because I do see at least one loss somewhere. The games @Cal and @BlackPower are the scariest.

You're right on both counts IMO. They could have multiple losses before it's all over. Doog boner priapism is running amok. Oregon, Cal, Utah, USC, ASU, even WSU all present challenges. Peterman was right to say that they have to bring their "A game" every game. If they do, they will likely finish with no more than two losses, possibly just one, and if only by some miracle gift from Odin himself, they could even run the table, at which point doog boner priapism and splitskins will be rampant.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,034
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    at least we? didnt forget about stanford.

pls dont forget about oregon either pls.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

So you haven't seen Bama play this year?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I don't know how to justify it, but if we're not going to win it all (which we don't look that good yet), then I'd rather be a 1 loss team in the rosebowl playing the loser of OSU/Mich
    Fuck that.

Getting plungered in the playoffs is better than getting plungered in the Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2016

Fuck that.

Getting plungered in the playoffs is better than getting plungered in the Rose Bowl.
    Someone told me winning and not getting plungered is better.

Plunger or be plungered.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Fuck we have to beat Colorado first
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Went to the WSU/Whoregon game. Prukop when not running, stands there flat footed. You'd think a few games in, they'd have him know how to stand the in the pocket.
    It's the damndest thing I have ever seen....he looks like he's standing in line at the DMV.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I still think this is a two loss team. Oregon and Cal maybe? Utah and ASU? WSU and USC? Who the fuck knows where we will drop them but I see us losing two. We will be a better team than any team we play, but that means shit. Just have to hope Tree drops another one and that way we can make the championship game. Rose bowl bitches! It's going to be boner killing if we go out and drop three straight now. Fuck.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

It's the damndest thing I have ever seen....he looks like he's standing in line at the DMV.
    I was thinking unemployment office, but DMV works.