Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great special teams as always there Sark!

Doogs laugh at us when we say Sark lacks discipline in his program but can you see why we always harp on this.

You spend all fucking week doing interviews and bragging up how this program has "arrived" then you give up a touchdown on the opening fucking kickoff!!

Then offensively your QB is playing pretty good but you can't stop getting in your own way with one dumbass penalty after another. Sure the officiating is bad but this happens every single week. Sark runs an undisciplined program.

Despite all of this the Huskies pull within 10-7 at halftime until Sark decides the pooch kick where he gives Stanford the ball right there.

With short time, Wilcox still has his corners on an island. You can't give up a big play there. Back to back weeks where Wilcox has his defense ready to play but gives up a big play with short amount of time left. Again a sign of lack of discipline!

What sucks is I think this team is actually pretty good. The defense and offense looks pretty good. Price and Sankey are the real deal. Unfortunately Sark is still the coach and I'm seeing another 7 win season.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    This team is very talented which makes it even more infuriating. The drunker I get, the madder I get. Thank God I don't have some faggot telling me to go to the vent board.
  • This team is very talented which makes it even more infuriating. The drunker I get, the madder I get. Thank God I don't have some faggot telling me to go to the vent board.

That's why I'm so pissed. In years past I just laughed cause it was so sad. This year, this team has a shot to actually do some big things if they had a good head coach.

Instead I know this team is heading towards another 7-6 season because Sark is a fucking idiot of a coach!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

This team is very talented which makes it even more infuriating. The drunker I get, the madder I get. Thank God I don't have some faggot telling me to go to the vent board.

You need to step away and get some perspective