Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Next years Defense, Enough Bullets, Pete's recruiting and 2018 is gonna be special

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

This idea that we are going to lose a ton of players to the NFL I'm not so sure of ... I'd bet Jones is gone as he'll likely have a 1st round grade ... Budda might have a 1st round grade ... not sure anybody else will

Let the early entries play out before assuming everybody leaves ... there may be some unfinished business left here

Everybody likes to compare Baker to Earl Thomas, but Thomas was a much better tackler coming out of Texas than Budda is right now.

If Sydney MF Jones is the only to leave early (okay to dream after Fridays eyegasm I had), the current #5 ranking we have as of right now might be low compared to the pre-season ranking for 2017.

I am in doog heaven right now.

Flagged for thinking about next season.
    Just shut the fuck up and take another break if this is the type of shit you're going to be posting
    I'm sick of the next year will be special Doog bullshit, especially when THIS YEAR can be special.
    you're the king of next year
    I'm a Harvey Road sucking fag
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

This idea that we are going to lose a ton of players to the NFL I'm not so sure of ... I'd bet Jones is gone as he'll likely have a 1st round grade ... Budda might have a 1st round grade ... not sure anybody else will

Let the early entries play out before assuming everybody leaves ... there may be some unfinished business left here

Everybody likes to compare Baker to Earl Thomas, but Thomas was a much better tackler coming out of Texas than Budda is right now.

If Sydney MF Jones is the only to leave early (okay to dream after Fridays eyegasm I had), the current #5 ranking we have as of right now might be low compared to the pre-season ranking for 2017.

I am in doog heaven right now.

Flagged for thinking about next season.
    Just shut the fuck up and take another break if this is the type of shit you're going to be posting
    I'm sick of the next year will be special Doog bullshit, especially when THIS YEAR can be special.
    Boobs moving the goalposts??????
    I was the guy saying shut the fuck up and win back in August.
    You've said the season is over 100 times since probably June. Now you are saying it can be a special year...

You're moving the goalposts boobs, it's ok to admit it.
    Hi.

The season is always over.

Until it isn't.

PM @IrishDawg22 or @RaceBannon for details.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boobs wants to remind us all to take it one game at a time. *We've got Oregon coming in next week.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cal's on Saturday, does that mean this topic should be revived on Sunday?