Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Eason official thread

13»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ***Official Georgia vs Tennessee Game Thread***
    5:11 PM Last edited 5:12 PM by Wayxdawg4ever

I'm so proud of this team. I love the fight the finish tenacity that made Georgia one of the most feared teams to play in the early 80's and 2000's. Larry Munson solidified his legendary status calling games like these. The future of our program needs these type of losses especially at the roots among our freshmen. Nothing can teach greatness better than adversity. And to see Eason do what he did in the face of adversity makes me very very happy. This was a gift. I just hope it is used properly on the recruiting trail......the reason Kirby was brought here is to win. In order to win you must close the border and stop the flow of talent to other teams who beat us with home state talent.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

I'm so proud of this team. I love the fight the finish tenacity that made Georgia one of the most feared teams to play in the early 80's and 2000's. Larry Munson solidified his legendary status calling games like these. The future of our program needs these type of losses especially at the roots among our freshmen. Nothing can teach greatness better than adversity. And to see Eason do what he did in the face of adversity makes me very very happy. This was a gift. I just hope it is used properly on the recruiting trail......the reason Kirby was brought here is to win. In order to win you must close the border and stop the flow of talent to other teams who beat us with home state talent.

GO DAWGS!!
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

#SouthernDoog
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:
    You must be a Premium Member to access this content
    PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
    Benefits
    Exclusive videos and stories
    Exclusive Premium Forums
    Access to Premium stories across the Scout Network
    Ad-free Scout videos for Annual Members
    Premium Fantasy Content
    10% off All Tickets – Save $100’s
    All Basic Membership Benefits
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    We played hard today. Tough loss. Just wasn't meant for us to win. We'll be back. Goo Dawgs!!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

#SouthernDoog
    Huh?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

dnc said:

Browning > Eason

People are finally starting to see why Peterman didn't offer Eason.

I'm guessing he "didn't offer" because Eason wouldn't agree to ride the pine for a year or two. It worked out best for all involved IMO. Browning seems to really be coming into his own and Eason looks like he's going to be the face of that Bulldog team for next few years. I just hope this Sirmon kid sticks to his commitment and turns out to be who we? think he his.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

doogie said:

dnc said:

Browning > Eason

I'm guessing he "didn't offer" because Eason wouldn't agree to ride the pine for a year or two. It worked out best for all involved IMO. Browning seems to really be coming into his own and Eason looks like he's going to be the face of that Bulldog team for next few years. I just hope this Sirmon kid sticks to his commitment and turns out to be who we? think he his.
    Sirmon sucks.

The rest of your post was good.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

doogie said:

dnc said:

Browning > Eason

Sirmon sucks.

The rest of your post was good.
    Not a film rat? Wouldn't let him marry your daughter? Natural athlete?

Paradigm broken bitches.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    dnc said:

Browning > Eason

FYFMFE
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Browning > Eason

FYFMFE