Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Husky game I really want to watch all season

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,049
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
and I'll be covering the Woodinville game. I loathe these Friday night college games

Comments

• Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Heard it on your podcast. That blows. What time is the woodinville game? Listen in on the live game coverage through the radio imo
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,049
    Founders Club
    7pm. My plan is to get there early so I can stake out a parking spot, then go to a nearby restaurant and watch until 6:30pm.

I'll be following on my phone and the HH game thread and giving Monan updates from time to time.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

you're likely to hear a lot of "And there goes McCaffrey! 30,40, 50...gone! Touchdown Stanford!!!"

No way does Stanford offense ever have that long a field.
    ummm, that was a punt return and a kick return
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

Meek said:

you're likely to hear a lot of "And there goes McCaffrey! 30,40, 50...gone! Touchdown Stanford!!!"

No way does Stanford offense ever have that long a field.
    ummm, that was a punt return and a kick return
    Fair poont.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

and I'll be covering the Woodinville game. I loathe these Friday night college games

Playing a 12:30 noon game on Saturday, splitting national coverage with Michigan Wisc and other top ten teams so much better for exposure and recruiting.
    Look back at Oregon's rise to power and tell me how many Thursday and Friday games they had on national tv. This is the game you want, Stanford on a Friday night in front of the world for ever recruit to see. Now Pete needs to win or GTFO
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Playing a 12:30 noon game on Saturday, splitting national coverage with Michigan Wisc and other top ten teams so much better for exposure and recruiting.
    Look back at Oregon's rise to power and tell me how many Thursday and Friday games they had on national tv. This is the game you want, Stanford on a Friday night in front of the world for ever recruit to see. Now Pete needs to win or GTFO
    Aren't the recruits playing on Friday night?
    IdiAminLaughing.gif
  • Options

Aren't the recruits playing on Friday night?

Like Fozzy????
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,119

Sounds like the AD's plan to keep you off the premises and away from broadcasts is working
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

We also had the YES network, so there
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Didn't watch YES, but sure the fuck watched you fuckers play over and over again on ESPN on the East Coast, with my East Coast friends at bars, who otherwise wouldn't have paid attention to the ducks
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

Appropriate for Rape Culture U!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What's the opposite of access?