Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh my. If this doesn't flip you to Hillary

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Glad to know our resident Muslim supporters like OZONE and Hondo are so quick to jump in and defend their religions honor.

You don't get it. The point is, devout Christians are calling for killing of Muslims cause they are Muslim. Or not allowing Muslims into the country. The Bible preaches the exact opposite of that.

But keep talking bullshit.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Glad to know our resident Muslim supporters like OZONE and Hondo are so quick to jump in and defend their religions honor.

CuntWaffle pressing badly every thread.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2016
    2001400ex said:

You don't get it. The point is, devout Christians are calling for killing of Muslims cause they are Muslim. Or not allowing Muslims into the country. The Bible preaches the exact opposite of that.

Conflating two very different things. Hondo. What devout Christians are calling for the death of muslims, simply because they're muslims?

And with weekly terror attacks in the west called for and celebrated by several muslim groups - right now, at present, in 2016 - stricter immigration controls and deeper vetting of people from those areas and nations makes common sense. But feel free to turn it into simple white racism and discrimination against poor, innocent, non-white "refugees" we just hate for no good reason. image
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The 60 Minutes piece Sunday on the King of Jordan was illuminating. He basically called out the fucked up Muslims and said it was an immature religion (relative to Christianity and the Christ Killer Jews -they did this...don't fuck with them).

Pouring out a 40 today for Shimon Peres too.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Jesse turned on Cap because Cap called Hillary a racist.

Looser

Cap?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

2001400ex said:

Conflating two very different things. Hondo. What devout Christians are calling for the death of muslims, simply because they're muslims?

And with weekly terror attacks in the west called for and celebrated by several muslim groups - right now, at present, in 2016 - stricter immigration controls and deeper vetting of people from those areas and nations makes common sense. But feel free to turn it into simple white racism and discrimination against poor, innocent, non-white "refugees" we just hate for no good reason. image
    Always with the memes when you can't explain something with words.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looser

Nice to see you could take a break from your door to door get the vote out/ free carpet cleaning cold calling.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,069
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Looser

Nice to see you could take a break from your door to door get the vote out/ free carpet cleaning cold calling.
    Just so I'm clear you're bullying me here right?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    These the Robert Byrd Gand Wizard variety contributing to Clinton?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

These the Robert Byrd Gand Wizard variety contributing to Clinton?

English motherfucker.
  • Options
    Just to be clear, Bap, you believe the guy above in the baseball cap is as serious a threat to world peace as is ISIS? Just want to make sure I understand your point. Mr. Neo Nazi Christian, above, is just as dangerous as ISIS and radical Islamic terrorists. That's what you believe. True?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Just to be clear, Bap, you believe the guy above in the baseball cap is as serious a threat to world peace as is ISIS? Just want to make sure I understand your point. Mr. Neo Nazi Christian, above, is just as dangerous as ISIS and radical Islamic terrorists. That's what you believe. True?

Does the threat have to be on a global scale before it is important?

You might feel differently if you belonged to on of the more than 8 black churches burned down in 2015

http://time.com/3942688/black-church-burning-mount-zion-ame-south-carolina/

• Options
    Baphomet said:

You might feel differently if you belonged to on of the more than 8 black churches burned down in 2015

You don't know what "conflate" means, do you?
  • Options
    I like how you ask a question, don't know what to do with answer, and then try to change the subject.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Baphomet said:

I like how you ask a question, don't know what to do with answer, and then try to change the subject.

Actually, it began with my yes or no question, that you responded to with this question:

Here. Try again: Just to be clear, Bap, you believe the guy above in the baseball cap is as serious a threat to world peace as is ISIS?

That's commonly called a "yes or no question." You're welcome.
  • Options
    The answer I provided was more informative than a Yes or No.

Deal with it.
  • Options
    Baphomet said:

The answer I provided was more informative than a Yes or No.

Deal with it.

Oh Snap! Yes or No questions are hard to answer when you're cornered. Stay in the minor leagues, kid. This league is beyond you.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,629
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

Alleged Christians burning down Christian churches doesn't sound very Christ like.

Maybe they are Satanic trolls trying to make REAL Christians look bad.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Baphomet said:

Alleged Christians burning down Christian churches doesn't sound very Christ like.

Maybe they are Satanic trolls trying to make REAL Christians look bad.
    Alleged Muslims killing people for ISIS doesn't sound very Muhammed like.