Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maryland

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,155 Founders Club
Top 25, 4-0, loses 63-0

"lol"

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Their fans must lead miserable and pathetic lives if they can't be happy with 4-1.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,155 Founders Club
    They must expect to go 12-0 every year
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    My wife is a Terp so I have been following Edsall and when he was hired I posted on dmc that he was going to be Maryland's Willingham. Bleenor told me that Edsall would be a great success and that I had no vision. Before the game today I pointed out our 2006 season to my wife and how 5 games in we were 4-1 thanks to Oklahoma. Then the wheels fell off. Today exceeded my wildest expectations although it would have been more fitting to have FSU plunger them a game or two ago. I will definitely be doing a week trial at dmc when Edsall gets axed to rub this in. Of course no one will care about reason #23498234872376412371023 that nothing anyone over there with sources/information/insight says has any validity but still it will be a sweet stroke of pleasure for my vindictive side.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

My wife is a Terp so I have been following Edsall and when he was hired I posted on dmc that he was going to be Maryland's Willingham. Bleenor told me that Edsall would be a great success and that I had no vision. Before the game today I pointed out our 2006 season to my wife and how 5 games in we were 4-1 thanks to Oklahoma. Then the wheels fell off. Today exceeded my wildest expectations although it would have been more fitting to have FSU plunger them a game or two ago. I will definitely be doing a week trial at dmc when Edsall gets axed to rub this in. Of course no one will care about reason #23498234872376412371023 that nothing anyone over there with sources/information/insight says has any validity but still it will be a sweet stroke of pleasure for my vindictive side.

Nothing wrong with a little Schadenfreude
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    Mad_Son said:

Yeah I went to a Maryland game a couple years ago and the old fans were furious against that hire. Looks like they were right. I watched the game for a while and it was 7-0. The final score is actually shocking.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    Does anyone know what the altitude was?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    It was 90 degrees. You can't expect Mary's lamb to stay within 50. It's never hot and humid in the DC area.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    If it wasn't for that one turnover it would have been a completely different game. Think Marvin Hall muffing the punt against Oregon last year.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The law of transition says FSU would beat West Virginia 100-0. Coincidentally, Baylor may score more than 100 on WVU tonight.