Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I want to see more Coleman 100+ yard rushing games

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

"We can't give Gaskin 25+ carries because we have no other RB's." Remember that retarded shit from Tequilla and others last year?

Coleman has always been serviceable. He's flashed at times before, just not like last night. I always suspected Coop was decent too.

That performance from Coleman wouldn't have happened last year ... if you can't see the difference between Coleman last year and this I can't help you
    I must have imagined Dotson being the #2 back on the depth chart to start the year. Nobody expected Coleman to rush for 180 on 11 carries. The coaches obviously didn't either or he would have been playing a lot more.

The point was he always could have handled 5-10 carries. I suspect last night will be a career game for Coleman. He's not a great RB, but he's flashed before and was capable of a bigger role.
    It might be a career night, but ill take 70-80% of it all damn day.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Running from under center is our best plan of attack ... hopefully somebody else has noticed that.

That counter play on 4th down pissed me off so much.

http://gfycat.com/DelectableUniformCaudata
    A TUFF team like Stanford would have lined up with a heavy package and ran a dive. We? still make playcalls scared.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Coleman wont find running room so easy vs Stanford. 2 words: mo shaw We need Gaskin to beat Stanford.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Actually we need greg lewis and Nipper to beat Stanford, and Reggie and Breuner!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington lost 10 in a row to Stanford from 67 through Don James first two years. Then won 20 out of 22. And now on a 9 out of 11 losing string
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Washington lost 10 in a row to Stanford from 67 through Don James first two years. Then won 20 out of 22. And now on a 9 out of 11 losing string

Couldn't help it, could you?